Car -2.5
    Chicago Bears -225
    Saints -200
    Texans -380

GL to everyone this week

Big_Slim
    Big_Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

I'm liking the parlay but just curious to know what made you go with the Bears ML instead of the points??? I'm about to put together a 4 teamer and I'm thinking of including the Bears points....Opinion???

sportsguy4
    sportsguy4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Slim View Post
    I'm liking the parlay but just curious to know what made you go with the Bears ML instead of the points??? I'm about to put together a 4 teamer and I'm thinking of including the Bears points....Opinion???
    I never know what Chicago team is going to show up. If it had been an individual bet i probably would of went with the points but for the parlay i just wanted them to win SU

Big_Slim

Cool!

doublecreek
    doublecreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4929

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Slim View Post
    also according to some straight up underdog winners then favored on the road the next week don't cover the spread the next week 80% of the time. That would be chicago this week. Its 3-1 so far this year

Big_Slim

Quote Originally Posted by doublecreek View Post
    also according to some straight up underdog winners then favored on the road the next week don't cover the spread the next week 80% of the time. That would be chicago this week. Its 3-1 so far this year
    I'll keep that in mind...I just hate laying ML in the NFL....risking $25-$50 on a 4-6 team parlay only return a couple hundred...really not even worth it for that amount...but we'll see