bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Cardinals @ Rams Tonight!!!!!!Thoughts

With the way the line looks seems like they are begging fools to take the RED HOT arizona cardinals.However they are undefeated BUT those wins have not been blowouts by any means.They did not even score AT HOME vs the dolphins last week and got lucky as shit to even win the game!Also got lucky to beat the patriots.

Only one guy scares me on the field and thats Larry Fitz......Kolb is a mediocore QB who has had a lot of help from his defense to win games.So is this line a trap tonight trying to bait you into taking the cards????

The line SCREAMS RAMS.......THE RECORD SCREAMS CARDINALS!

Have not placed my wager yet on this game but i really really like the RAMS ML.I would like some more thoughts on this game before i lock this in.Thanks and good luck

And...............for free money tonight i locked in UCF AND USC ML PARLAY...$500 TO WIN $217

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

I have Rams +2 and Under 20 first half. Both small wagers just to get my daily fix, waiting for baseball.
    Gut felling about the Rams, going against public AND I donīt trust Kolb.

TheJettylife
    TheJettylife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bradley love your little UCF and USC parlay might load up more real confident (usually not a good thing haha)

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams Win and USC ROLLS!

TechnicallyFoul
    TechnicallyFoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Put an equal amount of money on both sides, give up the juice, and cherish the comforting thought that you didn't lose more money betting one side.

TechnicallyFoul
    TechnicallyFoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

$500 to win $217? Hahaha. Sounds like one of my bets.

SWBET
    SWBET's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think ARI gets exposed in this match up

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

STL getting 2.5 is the side to be on. Arizona is not as good as their record shows. Good luck!

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I have the game teased to RAMS + 8.5 and UNDER 45.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

arizona moved from -1 to -2 to -1 again im gonna go with CARDZ they should win this LARRY FITZGERALD STYLE

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

I like Arizona myself,, not to sure about the o/u... I was leaning on the over at 37.5 now...

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by SWBET View Post
    I think ARI gets exposed in this match up

last-1-2-know
    last-1-2-know's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 619

Im thinking o 38 now......defenses should loosen up in 2nd half like other thurs night games...

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams beat Arizona.
    ITs the classic theme

Arizona beats all the hard teams, thena shitty team plays them and they lose. happens in all sports.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

arizona win or lose was the SUCKER SIDE today...no matter what happens in the 2nd half....stl is going to have to turn over the ball and arizona get lucky to win in my opinion!We shall see the halftime line.Usally it dont lie.Bet stl will be favored to win at the half!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

This game should be over already, Rams were running successfully like six plays in a row, then randomly decide to start throwing and get an incompletion and a pick. They should be up 10 now and the game basically over. But they let Arizona hang around and who knows what will happen now.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    With the way the line looks seems like they are begging fools to take the RED HOT arizona cardinals.However they are undefeated BUT those wins have not been blowouts by any means.They did not even score AT HOME vs the dolphins last week and got lucky as shit to even win the game!Also got lucky to beat the patriots.

Only one guy scares me on the field and thats Larry Fitz......Kolb is a mediocore QB who has had a lot of help from his defense to win games.So is this line a trap tonight trying to bait you into taking the cards????

The line SCREAMS RAMS.......THE RECORD SCREAMS CARDINALS!

Have not placed my wager yet on this game but i really really like the RAMS ML.I would like some more thoughts on this game before i lock this in.Thanks and good luck

And...............for free money tonight i locked in UCF AND USC ML PARLAY...$500 TO WIN $217
    And you scream GIANT PIECE OF SHIT FADE

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Rams Win and USC ROLLS!

Cha Ching!