RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Titans +5.5 and +200

I'm not a Titans fan, but for whatever reason I tend to bet on them a lot... I feel Minnesota is being overvalued and Tennessee is being undervalued in this matchup.

I know Hasselback is getting up in age, but assuming he starts, he'll have a solid day. Watch out for Chris Johnson to have another very effective game, and for the Titans four receivers to be very effective (Jared Cook, Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Kenny Britt).

No disrespect to Christian Ponder and Percy Harvin, but I think as long as the Titans can somewhat contain Peterson, they will win. Don't expect any KR/PR TD's this week. I'm going to guess the score will be 24-20 Titans.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Line tells u Titans wins outright.

Hasselback scares me, will he "debut" in a big way ??

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

GL with your bets

ohnevah
    It's the take over!!!
    ohnevah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

hassleback is a liability i feel, very tough

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans d worst in the league.
    I have watched every game.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant bet that at only +5.5 they need a higher spread, close to +8.5 somewhere, i feel vikings are gonna clobber them bad

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Titans are bad bro. I think the Over might be a solid play in this game.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

i can see it happening, but vikes are exuding too much confidence for me to back titans.

Degenerate Life
    Degenerate Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    I'm not a Titans fan, but for whatever reason I tend to bet on them a lot... I feel Minnesota is being overvalued and Tennessee is being undervalued in this matchup. I know Hasselback is getting up in age, but assuming he starts, he'll have a solid day. Watch out for Chris Johnson to have another very effective game, and for the Titans four receivers to be very effective (Jared Cook, Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Kenny Britt). No disrespect to Christian Ponder and Percy Harvin, but I think as long as the Titans can somewhat contain Peterson, they will win. Don't expect any KR/PR TD's this week. I'm going to guess the score will be 24-20 Titans.
    I think the Titans have a better chance with Hassleback at QB imo, do you think think the line will past 6?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Titans d worst in the league.
    I have watched every game.
    yea their secondary leaves a little to be desired, lol....ive seen parts of most their gms and still didnt realize the numbers were as staggeringly bad as they are (comp percentage and passer rating against are comical to point it has to get better i think, lol)...in fairness they have seen a unfair amount of pretty damn good qbs thus far..i think offensively is where we see huge improvement as you know how locker has looked in the pocket, hasselcrack should be a big step up and will get his playmakers the ball in spots to do their jobs and ten has plenty of playmakers..started this gm thinking ten was the play, still lean that way but over is starting to seriously peak my interest..

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Titans + points is one of the better bets of the week...

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Really like the Titans and the points. Hoping it closes somewhere near +7. The Vikings offense scored 6 points last week! Two field goals was all they could put up. Special teams can not score 14 points every week. That's a lot of points for the Vikings to cover.

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

The titans will get smashed mark my word

Degenerate Life

Quote Originally Posted by Titanup28 View Post
    The titans will get smashed mark my word
    So this confirms it Tenn. is the play.

FuzzyBowls
    FuzzyBowls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

One of the most mispronounced/misspelled names in the NFL, believe it or not, its Hasslebeck (not back).

As for the game, I think you are in for a tough one here. The Vikings play hard in the trenches and are strong on all 3 sides of the ball. If you plan on getting the upset it will certainly have to be a result of an exceptional game from Tennessee as I am confident the Vikings will bring their best effort. As long as the Vikings have AP and can execute the play action pass the Vikings will be a tough team to beat for any opponent. I see them as legitimate playoff contenders that probably ends up 1 win shy of the post season.

Personally I believe the Vikings advantage at the line of scrimmage will be the difference. While I don't mind taking the points with Tennessee I believe their are better spots to take a road dog on the money line. Maybe look Chargers Sunday night, anyways best of luck and I hope Titans can pull it!

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

if you want to lose they have the worst D in the league

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBowls View Post
    One of the most mispronounced/misspelled names in the NFL, believe it or not, its Hasslebeck (not back).

As for the game, I think you are in for a tough one here. The Vikings play hard in the trenches and are strong on all 3 sides of the ball. If you plan on getting the upset it will certainly have to be a result of an exceptional game from Tennessee as I am confident the Vikings will bring their best effort. As long as the Vikings have AP and can execute the play action pass the Vikings will be a tough team to beat for any opponent. I see them as legitimate playoff contenders that probably ends up 1 win shy of the post season.

Personally I believe the Vikings advantage at the line of scrimmage will be the difference. While I don't mind taking the points with Tennessee I believe their are better spots to take a road dog on the money line. Maybe look Chargers Sunday night, anyways best of luck and I hope Titans can pull it!
    lol...that why i say hasslecrack cause i know id get it wrong anyway,,,hard enough for me to remember names let alone spell them...lol

2daBank

d is bad,,,whether it dead last because they really that bad or because they have prob played as tough a schedule as anyone from a defensive standpoint i do not know.....

Degenerate Life

As brought up earlier It wasn't like the Vikings lit up the Lions special teams helped out immensely. The Vikings were in the the spot earlier this year week 1 vs the Jags and needed OT to win by 3. Titans are bad but I'll take the points

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Go for it, Leafy. I had Vikings in my head all this time for BTP. And you know what my record is.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Vikings will win big here