ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Packers -7 @ Indianapolis

Thanks for the free money linesmakers! buy the hook & sit back, watch the game in disgust as the Colts try again and again to stop Rodgers and fail again and again. Rodgers will look like his 2010 playoff - 2011 regular season self in this game.

I know this team too well. Interim head coach won't know what to tell the defense to keep their spirits up after each touchdown is scored. Even Finley won't drop a pass in this contest!

Ill be in Indy the following weekend to see my team rebound as they play the Browns, get that 2nd win and get revenge for last season vs Cleveland. I need that too, being that I live in Ohio.

3 unit play on this one, 4 star play Packers -6.5

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

colts coming off a bye week while packs won another tough game. considering teasing this one down. any chance colts play well with the emotional news?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    colts coming off a bye week while packs won another tough game. considering teasing this one down. any chance colts play well with the emotional news?
    if they play well, its only for 1 half of a game. they survived that vs the Vikings only playing the first half well and then that last minute, game winning 2 play drive lol

Packers were playing a lot of zone vs Saints, as they should... but they have the guys to go man2man on Indy and pressure Luck, he will quickfire a lot and make rookie mistakes in this game. Colts will be focused on the pass game and Benson will have a good day as long as he gets his opportunities. Rodgers will be able to step up and away from pressure and run with the ball.. he will take advantage of Finley and whoever they put in the slot throughout the game.

I think because of the emotional news... the team will come out flat in the first half, after having not played the previous week.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a good line imo for green bay, aything over -7.5 can be tough,

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

Colts +7 possibly better on gameday , Something is not right with GB.

fx-
    fx-'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

GB got smashed by the 49ers and nearly lost to the saints at home scoring less than 30 points against the worst defense of the league which gives up 32,5 ppg.

something must be wrong there...

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fx- View Post
    GB got smashed by the 49ers and nearly lost to the saints at home scoring less than 30 points against the worst defense of the league which gives up 32,5 ppg.

something must be wrong there...
    they almost lost because aaron rodgers got poked in the eye, 100% sure it was a touchdown had they considered waiting a few more minutes for his eye to recover and the bs fumble decision they had on the saints end too

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

14-0 Packers 2nd quarter

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    14-0 Packers 2nd quarter

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    14-0 Packers 2nd quarter

30-27 Colts Final quarter

thats what you get for betting against your team. I live in Indy and thought they'd get smashed too but Over was my big play.