cassidysports
    cassidysports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Hey LT, what are you historically better at? CFB or NFL? Thanks

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i like your pick bc Panthers are my team but man you musthave some serious balls to back the Panthers the way their defense has played and they way their offensive line has been straight upabused....its scary to think what that defense is going to do to carolina,Cam's record is 2-18 in games he has thrown an interception...have you heard of Haroki Nakamura or josh norman??they wouldnt make most teams practice squads but somehow theystart for Carolina in the secondary.i hope u are right about the panthers winning though, if they lose this game the season is over.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i like your pick bc Panthers are my team but man you musthave some serious balls to back the Panthers the way their defense has played and they way their offensive line has been straight upabused....its scary to think what that defense is going to do to carolina,Cam's record is 2-18 in games he has thrown an interception...have you heard of Haroki Nakamura or josh norman??they wouldnt make most teams practice squads but somehow theystart for Carolina in the secondary.i hope u are right about the panthers winning though, if they lose this game the season is over.
    Lol, Haruki Nakamura was the Ravens 3rd string safety

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by cassidysports View Post
    Hey LT, what are you historically better at? CFB or NFL? Thanks
    CFB easily

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I hear ya but is Wilson good enough to exploit them? Plus Seattle is a totally different team road vs. home.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I hear ya but is Wilson good enough to exploit them? Plus Seattle is a totally different team road vs. home.
    This Panthers game is the last one I'm lookin' at this week. Seahawks excel in the run, which is something Panthers can't stop (and Beason is banged up). Panthers also suck in most defensive metrics, bad net starting field pos, and bad turnover ratio.

Yet, I still want to fade Seahawks and the overrated/overhyped Wilson..who can't seem to move the offense at all.

Besides Seattle's road tendency, what do you see as the edge here?

LT Profits

NFL Double Play

SUNDAY, 10/7
    Browns / Giants OVER 7.5 -110 (First Quarter) (Rebate Wager)
    Panthers -2.5 -130 (5 Dimes)

NFL Card Complete

Shitty Week

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

shitty week? no

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    shitty week? no
    If I only find two playable plays and one is a first quarter and the other line moved against me after I bet it, it is a shitty week.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    If I only find two playable plays and one is a first quarter and the other line moved against me after I bet it, it is a shitty week.
    good first quarter bet man u hit that!

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Newton will fumble again line is alrdy -1