crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

media blackout of the awful call in packers game is so obvious......

its funny to me how the national media is completely ignoring the awful non-fumble call by the reg refs in the packers game. this call should have cost packers the game if not for sproles dropping an easy pass or pk missing the fg.

but since they jumped on the bandwagon bashing the replacement refs they dont want to look like idiots bashing the regs for screwing up worse.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

I'm sure if GB lost the game it would've blown up with the media saying how they got robbed again, but since they won it doesn't matter.

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a packers fan. it wasn't awful call. They couldn't figure out who ended up with the ball, which is understandable. So instead of making a guess as to who's ball it was, they make a call of no fumble.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

very suspicious play...

if the guy was down by contact, why did they let them fight in a pile for 5 minutes, then have a conference on the side, and then rule him down...

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy there homer, the world doesnt revolve around the Pack. In fact I hardly give a **** and I had money on that game.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

homer?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I saw that play discussed, as well as the no call on the push off, on three different ESPN shows...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers won so it wasn't a big deal in the whole scheme of things. Had the Packers lost then it'd be a big story.