cesboe
    cesboe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Texans only -7.5?

What am I missing here. The best team in NFL, a well oiled machine vs the Free falling Jets without there best defensive player and probably offensive player. Jets are bad on both sides of the ball. Texans great in every phase probably the only team in NFL you can trust every week to handle their business. Similar to Niners but better team. This looks like a teaser bet sent down from the heavens. Anyone think this is a trap. I dont see it.

cesboe

I dont casr if this game is played at USC. Jets will get dominated from start to finish.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Buy the half pt and don't look back. Im going to keep riding the Texans and fading the Jets

cesboe

Already bought the half. I expect this to move quickly.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Not often do you see road teams as double digit favorites, could easily get there by Saturday night.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Another head scratcher is Ravens -4.5 at KC. There is this un-warranted perception that KC is such a tough place to play but it has not been for years. Ravens wipe the floor with these bums and KC's terrible offense will be lucky to score 10 pts.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Don't need to buy the half point. Texans roll and go 5-0 ATS.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Jets are the easiest bet since the broncos in last year's playoffs

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

auto ride 49ner/houston and you winning by the end of the season will be more than 70%

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Jets are the easiest bet since the broncos in last year's playoffs
    agree 100% that its one great bet. I mean who's gonna want the Jets this week besides me and betting wizard? How many teasers monday night will have Texans under a fg.....FREE MONEY HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jets got ROLLED Sunday and now get to play the best team in the NFL. If SF can beat them 34-0 the Texans probably beat them 42-0 right?

Jets all day. Sanchez, tebow whatever. I dont care if its Vinny Testaverde. Its jets all day here. Texans are more concerned beating GB the next week at home. IMO

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by B1AZE View Post
    agree 100% that its one great bet. I mean who's gonna want the Jets this week besides me and betting wizard? How many teasers monday night will have Texans under a fg.....FREE MONEY HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jets got ROLLED Sunday and now get to play the best team in the NFL. If SF can beat them 34-0 the Texans probably beat them 42-0 right?

Jets all day. Sanchez, tebow whatever. I dont care if its Vinny Testaverde. Its jets all day here. Texans are more concerned beating GB the next week at home. IMO
    I'll take 100 points on that. You want Jets +7.5?

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

really like the Texans, especially vs the jets