bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The diriest player in the NFL is...

Rodney Harrison might be the diriest player in the NFL right now. Although, Andre Waters was the diriest player in the NFL of all time. Harrison if famous for taking out Trent Green's knee several years ago, and I guess thats all these people remember.

New England Patriots safety Rodney Harrison tops Sports Illustrated's list of dirtiest players in the NFL, ESPN reported Thursday.

Of the 361 NFL players polled during the preseason, 23 percent of them pointed to Harrison, according to ESPN. Second on the list were Joey Porter of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Jon Runyan of the Philadelphia Eagles at 6 percent each.

"Do I take perverse pride in this?" Harrison told the Boston media, according to ESPN. "All I can say is as many guys as say I'm a dirty player, just as many come up and tell me they admire how I play, the hard work, the commitment, the toughness. That's the pride you're looking for. I take pride in that.

"But dirty? I don't think you guys can look in my eyes and say I'm a dirty player."

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

he definitely is...I still remember when he hit Trent Green's knee...