BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Percy Harvin WR Florida,Vikes#1 choice.Dumbest&most violent #1 choice in history?

They said he got an 8 on that Wunderlick dummy test where even if you guess the multiple choice questions you should get a 13.He's going to make Randy Moss look like a Mormon.Randy would just pout and turn his back on coaches when they got on his case but Harvin will attack them.

In the history of college and pro sports Minnesota beats the hell out of the Raiders when it comes to gambling on degenerate reclamation projects that go lower in drafts than they should because of mental problems.One that really comes to mind is Buster Rhymes the running back from Oklahoma that played for the Vikes.He used to keep a machine gun in his locker at Oklahoma.He was so violent that the gangsta rap star adopted his name.Buster's name was in the paper not long ago in Minnesota for working construction and trying to run someone over in a dump truck.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Scoring Summary
    1st Quarter MIN - DET
    14:48 Minnesota Vikings MIN TD
    Detroit kicked off, Percy Harvin returned kickoff for 105 yards (Blair Walsh made PAT)
    7 - 0

7-0 minny

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Guy just won my fantasy week in 2 leagues on the first play, and set me up nicely in the other one.

Harvin is one of the best playmakers in football.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

nice bump

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

should help my fantasy. and Ridley just scored TD bang!

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

5team is the ultimate bumper