Jets +3.5 sucker bet special
    Rams +3
    Giants +2.5
    Patriots -4
    Atlanta -7

Saints/Packers over 53.5
    Tease ( I do 1 per week) Atlanta/Giants

Jets write up in my sucker bet thread.

Rams statistically should lose this game but I think they are somewhat under performing and better than the stats indicate. I think the Sea cocks somewhat let down after the big win. Seattle isn't as good of a team on the road. Bradford is the better QB and Fisher is the better coach. Take the home dog and fade Seattle traveling east on the short week.

Giants are the better team. What did Eli say before this game? I need to get the ball out of my hands fast. TRUE, very astute! What did Vick say? Probably throwing his line under the bus. The Giants had extra days to prep and Eli will use them. Vick is lazy Monday-Saturday and think he can just show up on Sundays and win based on talent. The guy holds onto the ball way too long. Can't audible. Can't identify the blitz. Looks at pass rushers too much. The guy is mobile but he has the worst pocket awareness in the league by far. He has used his legs as a crutch his entire career and he never advanced as a QB. Why does that matter? Because the Giants will come after him. Last year they injured Vick and he didn't finish the game. Wouldn't shock me if it happens again. I like the Giants pass rush vs Vick. Eli might make some mistakes too but if they played this game 100 times I think the Giants win 70% of the time AND they are getting points?

Patriots -4 is a fair line. I think they will be motivated and win.

The stats say Atlanta should be favored by more. Carolina had extra time to prep but did Cam Newton use that time or was he working on his "image". I think Atlanta wins this by more than a TD at home. Atlanta hasn't been losing at any point this season through 3 weeks.

The Packers/Saints game could be a real shoot out. I don't normally play totals but I think 53.5 is a gift.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Sort of liking the Bears +3 or +3.5 on MNF too.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Week 4
    Jets +3.5 sucker bet special LOSS
    Rams +3 WIN
    Giants +2.5 Pending
    Patriots -4 WIN
    Atlanta -7 LOSS

Saints/Packers over 53.5 WIN
    Tease ( I do 1 per week) Atlanta/Giants
    3-2 pending on Giants and teaser.

The stats told me Atlanta but for some reason I felt Cam Newton would play much better. I regret not going with my gut in that one. My gut also told me the Redskins would beat Tampa.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Sucked bettor

C-Gold

6-2.

Too easy. It's a shame I lost my sucker bet but I hit 75%.