B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL week 4 with write ups

3* Panthers +7
    Carolina with extra rest and off a MOST embarressing blowout home loss against the Giants practice squad. Now go a few miles up the road to take on the most over-rated squad in the NFL.....the Falcons. They'll bring in their +10 turnover ratio and their defense that allows 5 ypc. Turner is becoming useless as he avg 3.5 ypc himself. Everyone thinks Matt Ryan is Aaron Rodgers and yes he's been accurate, but his PYPA is 11th in the league. So average....Lets not forget to mention they played last Monday against Denver at home.....went all the way to SD and blew them out....now go all the way back to ATL to face a team that has been down the road for 10 days. Carolina will get this IMO

3* Rams +3
    Seattle off of a beating of Dallas and then wax GB on primetime. Short week on road against a team that lost on the road (STL) and is now a home dog. That in itself is a play....Early start time for Seattle and i would bet money their focus this week wasn't on the Rams.....it was on that game Monday. Im sure 75% of the questions this week was about that. Rams are average, but this is major letdown area for Seattle.

3* Philly -1
    Giants blew out Carolina with thier backups on TNF and its their 2nd straight roadie.
    They beat Panthers (who probably overlooked the depleted GMEN), barely beat TB (who suck) and got crushed by Dallas. PHilly just embaressed themselves against the lowly "Cardinals".....yes the majority of people think they're still the "cardinals". I was reminded of this several times at work today. Philly can SUCK, but one thing they do is defend the pass. Nicks is out and put ASomugha on Cruz and your drawing straws. Another thing i like besides the spot for Philly is that they should take away the pass from Eli (like i just alluded too) But the Giants secondary is AWFUL....one of the worst. I see Vick making some good throws tonight. Philly takes this with their backs against the wall.

3* Jags +2
    Bengals on 2nd straight road game facing Jacksonville. Bengals look good in public bettors eyes after beating a favorite of theirs in RG3. Big win and now big let down. Bengals have been attacking through the air, BUT they faced the Browns without Joe Haden and then faced Washington who has the worst pass defense metrics in the NFL. They get outrushed every game and actually have allowed more total yards then they've gained on the year. Jags are always tough at home and Cincy hasnt been very good against the rush allowing 5.8 ypc. Cincy's over-rated IMO....beating the Browns without their best defender and allowing them to stay with them tells me everything i need to know. Also they did beat Washington, but they were killing them and Washington hung around and snuck back into the game. They didnt put them away either. They wont crush Jacksonville either.....home team is the play.

2* Dallas -3
    Dallas is much better then the Bears. Bears on offense have been SHIT except for the opening game against INDY. I dont see them doing much against one of the better defenses in the league. I actually think both defenses will play great here and think Dallas will smother Jay Cuntler.

2* Miami +6
    Arizona is probably going to get alot of love, but the let down factor has to be considered. I mean they just whooped 3 playoff caliber squads (Seattle, NE, Philly). Now playing Miami.....under worth a look but its already been hit and snagged up. Arizona on offense has looked like crap but their defense is keeping them in games and making it easy. Im sure they'll get to Tannehill too.....but think the Cards let up here and possibly let Miami take this.

1* Miami/Zona U41
    1* Philly/NYG U47.5

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Washington is probably a good play too

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Panthers/Rams both cash.
    Loss on Jags.
    Pending plays on Miami and Under in Arizona.
    Two SNF plays on the board.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

*2* Philly/NYG (1H) U24

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

6-2 +960

work!

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

3* Panthers +7 (WINNER)
    Carolina with extra rest and off a MOST embarressing blowout home loss against the Giants practice squad. Now go a few miles up the road to take on the most over-rated squad in the NFL.....the Falcons. They'll bring in their +10 turnover ratio and their defense that allows 5 ypc. Turner is becoming useless as he avg 3.5 ypc himself. Everyone thinks Matt Ryan is Aaron Rodgers and yes he's been accurate, but his PYPA is 11th in the league. So average....Lets not forget to mention they played last Monday against Denver at home.....went all the way to SD and blew them out....now go all the way back to ATL to face a team that has been down the road for 10 days. Carolina will get this IMO

3* Rams +3 (WINNER)

Seattle off of a beating of Dallas and then wax GB on primetime. Short week on road against a team that lost on the road (STL) and is now a home dog. That in itself is a play....Early start time for Seattle and i would bet money their focus this week wasn't on the Rams.....it was on that game Monday. Im sure 75% of the questions this week was about that. Rams are average, but this is major letdown area for Seattle.

3* Philly -1 (WINNER)

Giants blew out Carolina with thier backups on TNF and its their 2nd straight roadie. They beat Panthers (who probably overlooked the depleted GMEN), barely beat TB (who suck) and got crushed by Dallas. PHilly just embaressed themselves against the lowly "Cardinals".....yes the majority of people think they're still the "cardinals". I was reminded of this several times at work today. Philly can SUCK, but one thing they do is defend the pass. Nicks is out and put ASomugha on Cruz and your drawing straws. Another thing i like besides the spot for Philly is that they should take away the pass from Eli (like i just alluded too) But the Giants secondary is AWFUL....one of the worst. I see Vick making some good throws tonight. Philly takes this with their backs against the wall.

3* Jags +2 (LOSS)

Bengals on 2nd straight road game facing Jacksonville. Bengals look good in public bettors eyes after beating a favorite of theirs in RG3. Big win and now big let down. Bengals have been attacking through the air, BUT they faced the Browns without Joe Haden and then faced Washington who has the worst pass defense metrics in the NFL. They get outrushed every game and actually have allowed more total yards then they've gained on the year. Jags are always tough at home and Cincy hasnt been very good against the rush allowing 5.8 ypc. Cincy's over-rated IMO....beating the Browns without their best defender and allowing them to stay with them tells me everything i need to know. Also they did beat Washington, but they were killing them and Washington hung around and snuck back into the game. They didnt put them away either. They wont crush Jacksonville either.....home team is the play.

2* Dallas -3

Dallas is much better then the Bears. Bears on offense have been SHIT except for the opening game against INDY. I dont see them doing much against one of the better defenses in the league. I actually think both defenses will play great here and think Dallas will smother Jay Cuntler.

2* Miami +6 (WINNER)

Arizona is probably going to get alot of love, but the let down factor has to be considered. I mean they just whooped 3 playoff caliber squads (Seattle, NE, Philly). Now playing Miami.....under worth a look but its already been hit and snagged up. Arizona on offense has looked like crap but their defense is keeping them in games and making it easy. Im sure they'll get to Tannehill too.....but think the Cards let up here and possibly let Miami take this.

2* Philly/NYG (1H) U24 (WINNER)

1* Miami/Zona U41 (LOSER)
    1* Philly/NYG U47.5 (WINNER)

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

1* Bears/Cowboys U21 (1H)

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Well done Blaze. Keep it up brother. I am with you on the cowboys tonight. Might play the over as well though.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Quote Originally Posted by B1AZE View Post
    1* Bears/Cowboys U21 (1H)

Winner.....now need Dallas to pull off a miracle.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty107 View Post
    Well done Blaze. Keep it up brother. I am with you on the cowboys tonight. Might play the over as well though.
    Cowboys it is....i think we got this.