I didn't have any bets until now and am behind on my research thanks to a spell in the hospital that included surgery. Still, I feel pretty good about this tremendous trio:

Seattle @ St Louis
The Rams have home advantage against a rookie QB and visitors that show up (just) on my top secret 'Over-rated Teams Index'. St Louis's last home game produced a decent win, and the Seahawks travel off a short week. I love backing home dogs who I think are likely to win the game outright.
5 units on the Rams +3

49ers @ NY Jets
I think the 49ers might have to win back-to-back Superbowls before I buy into them. For some reason I just can't get onside with them, and here they make the dreaded West-to-East trip to face a Jets team who for all the doom and gloom are sitting at 2-1. There actually aren't many statistical indicators where San Fran outscore their New Jersey opponents thus far. Even if the Jets have to replace Revis with Butthead I'll take the points and the home team here.
5 units on the Jets +4

Bears @ Cowboys
This is simply a game where my confidential 'Who Is Better Or Worse Than They Look?' numbers (patent pending) have the teams at opposite ends of the spectrum. I expect the Cowboys to win handily, perhaps with a bit of turnover help along the way.
5 units on the Cowboys -3

Enjoy your NFL Sunday.