redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is cincy jags line only at one

Cincy I believe is a MUCH better team

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Maybe some line manipulation. Some like Jags as HD.

Where do u think it closes?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

because cincy can't stop the run.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Both defenses are statistically just as bad, run and pass. Difference is cincy has a very balanced offense jax 31st in the pass and cincy has pass rushers, I don't get the line I got it at a pk
    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    because cincy can't stop the run.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy letting 5.8 YPC....made Brandon Weeden look functionable. Allowed Cleveland to hang around and then did the same against Washington. They have a ton of injuries on defense and are playing their 3rd road game in the first 4 weeks of the season with this being a B2B road game against jacksonville. Also the Bengals old OC is now in Jacksonville. He'll run up the score if he gets the chance.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

as a 17 years ex season tticket holder, i have seen this team do a bunch of stupid shit. Whether it's chad johnson hitting the wr coach during halftime of the playoffs or 15 players training victoria c it's been a long road. they can't get a middle linebacker to save their life. The kid from ga was great but fell in love with crack. Malaluga is horrible either taking wrong lines or getting blocked. Muckleroy was the best lb during preseason and mike brown didn't want to look bad so he cut him. The offense is exciting (mike brown trade mark) de is horrible! i hope they win but the line is to low for them to win!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Jaguars +100 (4 Units) :

Quick…. Who was the only runningback last season to average over 100 yards per game? The same guy who lead the league in rushing yards (240 yards more than Ray Rice who came in 2nd) That man is Maurice Jones-Drew and he brings his 5.3 yards per carry against the NFL’s 31st ranked rushing defense, the Bengals. The Jags own the 30th worst rushing defense, but hey, Green-Ellis is no MJD. Jags win straight up!

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bengals are a fukking lock

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

This game looks way 2 easy,If I had a gun 2 my head and had 2 pick the winner of this game,or my brains would be all over the wall in back of me.I would prob take Jax,jus because I really don't trust Cincy!They are un reliable!! Jags are the BET!