hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

If Rams is the play, anyone can give me at least 3 reason???

Limey
    3-3 so far this season
    Limey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Getting points at home against a mediocre team.
    Seahawks away from home off a short week.
    Rams won their other home game (vs Washington).

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Rams have been very "competitive" in all 3 games so far, also short week and basically first early game of season for very immature team...10am kickoff!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i can give you plenty of reasons..sea has about the worst passing offense in the league and lambs will give that midget fits, dont think seachickens wrs can get loose on stl corners..of coarse stl has struggled against the run but they finally get Brockers in the middle this week which will be a huge help, unlike pack stl wont wait till 2nd half to pound the rock, if yo noticed life got a lot easier for gb once they decided to show a little balance...pound rock, quick passes to amendola who is the kind of guy that will find space against a very talented and physical secondary that should negate pass rush,,ultimately this prob be close and low and id feel a lot better with the points than laying them...oh and sea is not the same team away from home..

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

definitely bank, but still in dome.

Looks like Russell Wilson is getting over-hyped as well.

Let's not jump on this bandwagon just yet.

Rookie QB on the road.

Rams are hungry enough to get this one with new coach.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    definitely bank, but still in dome.

Looks like Russell Wilson is getting over-hyped as well.

Let's not jump on this bandwagon just yet.

Rookie QB on the road.

Rams are hungry enough to get this one with new coach.
    honestly 20-17 either way wouldnt shock me, of coarse if you on seachickens that would be push at best...i like lambs teased up to 10 as id be stunned if they dont stay w/in that more than any other outcome in this gm..

TroyGreen
    TroyGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I think this game could get ugly for the Rams. Rams can run with a team that likes to go up and down the field but not a balenced defesive minded team. Seattle will try to control the ball and keep Bradford off the field. When Bradford gets on the field he will see a solid run D with their ears pinned back getting after him. The Rams need to do something special to stay in this game like score on special teams or D, otherwise I see the hawks running away with it in like a 42 to 21 fashion.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TroyGreen View Post
    I think this game could get ugly for the Rams. Rams can run with a team that likes to go up and down the field but not a balenced defesive minded team. Seattle will try to control the ball and keep Bradford off the field. When Bradford gets on the field he will see a solid run D with their ears pinned back getting after him. The Rams need to do something special to stay in this game like score on special teams or D, otherwise I see the hawks running away with it in like a 42 to 21 fashion.

put down the crack pipe bro...what you saw in skins gm not the way stl wants to play,,there no fukkin way sea sniffs 30 let alone 42...sea will try and control ball and yea lynch biggest concern for lambs, however they do get 1st round pick Brockers this week for 1st time and pretty sure he was nfl ready to stop run at lsu so he will greatly help middle of dline and make them all better as he hard to move,,,lets not forget how bad sea pass offense is so while yea lynch will get 90-100 yrds it wont be easy and they gonna make a rookie qb play behind the chains...while sea busy not moving much lambs will prob get something going with run or short passes, but even if they do more than likely they settle for fgs (curious to know sea red zone d %)..this gonna be close and there a way better chance you hit lambs pleaser line than sea blowing them out....

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

1. Seattle off of a short week and is probably too wrapped up on the "call"
    2. Fisher > carroll. Attention to detail matters in the NFL and I will take a coach at home that is into the detail vs one that is flaky. I promise you that Fisher will throw things at Seattle this week they aren't prepared for.
    3. Seattle is a false road favorite. This game should be pick. Books are baiting the public, and the public is biting.
    4. The refs will not give Seattle the benefit of the doubt on any calls.
    5. Michael brockers (stud rookie from LSU) is back. He will help contain Lynch. The pass rush will get to Russell Wilson too.

Gave you plenty of reasons to take St. Louis. I see this line going to 2.5 soon.

2daBank

sea red zone d isnt as impressive as overall d, obviously they only have had few chances this year but the 50% pretty much lines up with last season which is middle of the road,,,i talk about lambs red zone offensive issues more than anyone for what seems like yrs now, however i have seen some improvements and while percentage still low they have faced teams that typically rank pretty high in defending the red zone..if this just balances itself out a little and stl can actually punch in 2 of their 3 trips then hit a longer fg at some point and all a sudden you got 20 which i believe is the magic number in this gm, scariest thing about a under play is if this get tied at 20 it fukked and i think that high end....

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

no chance i see rams winning without an explosion from steven jackson

their offense is awful without his production

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    no chance i see rams winning without an explosion from steven jackson

their offense is awful without his production
    slight misconception...but again they will win with defense a decent run gm and bradford with short quick passes to amendola...

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams are a road team off a loss (at Chicago last week) and then a home dog which is usually a profitable play in itself. Seattle just beat Dallas and GB (on paper). Now its a short week with PLENTY of distractions. Early start time and you'll have Russell Wilson on the road against a decent defense.

If anyone is thinking how can Seattle lose this? The Rams suck and they just beat GB and Dallas....then you've probably lost some money on the NFL before. This play "MIGHT" LOSE, but if you didn't circle the Rams as a potential play for the week then you probably wont win too much money this year on your own. IMO

again....not saying its a sure thing, but situations usually run wild in the NFL (over the long run) and this is one of the best you'll find.

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The Hawks are again favored in a divisional road game here, as they were at Arizona. This time, they're also playing on a short week after having to fly cross the country. As tough as they are at home, they're only 5-13 on the road since the start of the 2010 season; 0-2 as road favorites of a field goal or less.

When I played against the 49ers Sunday afternoon, I told you not to under-estimate the time zone factor. Once again, we have a West Coast team playing an early game here.

The Rams couldn't get it done at Chicago last week but they won here at home the week before that. They're already 2-0 ATS in dome games. Grab the points.