Okay ladies and gentleman. Here is my pick and explanation.

Atlanta Falcons -7 over the Carolina Panthers

Last week as many of you have heard, there was a little episode with Cam Newton and Steve Smith. Ole Cam (or should I say young Cam), does his Superman TD pose against the NY Giants, still being down quite a few TD's. Needless to say it was a rookie move but he is not a rookie anymore (Hence: a bit of an identity crisis).

Later after realizing that in bout 30 mins his team would be 1-2, he sulked on the sidelines, as Coach Ron but in a back up. (Finally we get rid of Fox and hire a 3rd string coach our damn selves). Then Steve Smith is said to have gotten on Cam for not root a toot tootin for the back up.

Here is the problem .. Steve on his way out ..veteran Smith (who by the way broke a players nose at beginning of last year) has most likely caused static (resentment tween him and Cam) and Cam prob does not have a lot of experience dealing with real world stuff like Resentments!!! This causes discord on a team,etc,etc.

Now Cam and the boyz prob think they are going to high tail it into Atlanta and steal one. Guess what? The shiit ain't happening. Atlanta puts a hurting on Cam and the mediocre Carolina Panthers.

I'm thinking 40 something to 17 ...maybe 21

Conclussion: Put 5 units on Atlanta Falcons -7