R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

It's official the Cowboys are now the Cowgirls!

Sorry this team disgusts me and always has ecs. when Jerry took over. I know it's a new era and all about marketing and sales these days but the Cowgirls officially now have the undisputed title of marketing whores. News just in their will now be a Victoria Secret store at JerryWorld opening soon

Seriously that new strip mall/theme park stadium and jumbotron are a joke enough as is but now this! Guess I'm an old school man's man but I LOVE the gritty old stadiums that have the feel where gladiators are about to do battle. You know the ones you attend to watch a fukking football game and drink beer without a 100 other distractions? These clowns now days wanna just sell and market more shit than ever. Video game rooms, lingerie stores, etc. SERIOUSLY wake up America you dumb, blind, fantasy world idiots with the attention span of a toddler. If your gonna pay $1,000 or better for a family of 4 to go watch a game do we really need little Mikey playing guitar hero or mom looking for a new bra

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And we wonder why this country is becoming more broke and ignorant than ever as each day passes by. I buy you books... and buy you books... but you just eat the pages

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Jealous much?? It's all right the Raiders will be relevant again some day.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not jealous one bit! We still play in a true football stadium and I'm proud to say it. Not that the Cowgirls are relevant either these days but at least we won't be selling womens panties at a +200% mark-up in our stadium lmao!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah yeah before you spew it. We share it with a baseball team.. so what! It's raw, rugged, free of extra b.s. flare and sideshows. And Raider fans (real true football fans) LOVE it!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

No offense upscope I'm sure your probably a good person. However it's people with your mindset that is spiraling this country downward towards a financial and mental deficit and feeding the machine. Think about it for a second. If you are going to pay these crazy prices to attend a game and spend time with your family. Why have your kid playing video games (do it at home), while your wife shops for undergarments at marked up prices (go to the mall on Sat. and save $), or watch the game on a big screen (living room).