Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Is Everyone Pounding Green Bay on Sunday?

-7.5, -335ML v. New Orleans

Books needs to regain the trust of Packers fan. Not to mention make up for the fiasco on Monday.

I think this will be my biggest play of the season so far.

to NFL.
    Last edited by Avenger; 09-27-12 at 01:47 PM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I agree that Packers are only playable side, but I haven't pulled the trigger.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

f#ck outta here NO+8 is the play man brees is gonna torch that bi-polar azz secondary up gb will probaly win but not by more than 7 TOPS!!!

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    f#ck outta here NO+8 is the play man brees is gonna torch that bi-polar azz secondary up gb will probaly win but not by more than 7 TOPS!!!
    I disagree, Packers are going from facing three great defenses to now facing the worst defense in football this year. I smell a blood bath with the Pack taking out their frustrations from not being able to get the offense on track the first three weeks and especially from the last play Monday night.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I disagree, Packers are going from facing three great defenses to now facing the worst defense in football this year. I smell a blood bath with the Pack taking out their frustrations from not being able to get the offense on track the first three weeks and especially from the last play Monday night.
    Exactly right..... This will be light years different from playing the first 3 games..... You have a porous Saints defense and the regular refs back which will not let DB's mug guys 10 yards down the field. The difference between this year and last years game is the Packers defense actualy got better, while the Saints D, you know the rest.......

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Exactly right..... This will be light years different from playing the first 3 games..... You have a porous Saints defense and the regular refs back which will not let DB's mug guys 10 yards down the field. The difference between this year and last years game is the Packers defense actualy got better, while the Saints D, you know the rest.......
    Saints might get a little better next week when Will Smith comes back, but not this week.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Throw GB in a teaser with ATL.

LT Profits

Saints might get a little better next week when Will Smith comes back, but not this week.
    Scratch this, I temporarily forgot suspension was rescinded. I meant Saints might get better when Vilma gets back in a few weeks

bobbyk1133

Scratch this, I temporarily forgot suspension was rescinded. I meant Saints might get better when Vilma gets back in a few weeks
    Many scouts consider Lofton an upgrade over Vilma. I wouldn't hold my breath for a sudden turn around. I think they'll naturally improve as they get a firmer grasp on Spags system, but it will take at least another season before he gets better personnel to execute it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Many scouts consider Lofton an upgrade over Vilma. I wouldn't hold my breath for a sudden turn around. I think they'll naturally improve as they get a firmer grasp on Spags system, but it will take at least another season before he gets better personnel to execute it.
    spags is terrible coach, his "system", the only time it worked was when he had 4 beast along the dline, hell i can coordinate a d with that line he had in ny, dude cant coach players up, guy is a clown...signed bitter lambs fan

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    spags is terrible coach, his "system", the only time it worked was when he had 4 beast along the dline, hell i can coordinate a d with that line he had in ny, dude cant coach players up, guy is a clown...signed bitter lambs fan
    I think he's a much better assistant than he is head coach. We've seen subpar defenses with guys like Capers and Lebeau too. I'm sure if they could get on the field and execute it themselves they would. They can only work with the guys they got...

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2474

Ain'ts fans will be on suicide watch after Sunday..Packers cover for sure

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    I think he's a much better assistant than he is head coach. We've seen subpar defenses with guys like Capers and Lebeau too. I'm sure if they could get on the field and execute it themselves they would. They can only work with the guys they got...

he certainly cant be worse..but again the only time i saw him coordinate anything worth a damn he had a dline that was blowing teams up.. he def not working with much on that saints team as across the board they avg at best, pack should light them up...

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    he certainly cant be worse..but again the only time i saw him coordinate anything worth a damn he had a dline that was blowing teams up.. he def not working with much on that saints team as across the board they avg at best, pack should light them up...
    Expect Benson to get a lot of garbage yards. CAR and KC were blowing Saints off the line 10 yards downfield before the RB was even getting touched. Half of that is unfamiliarity with scheme and half poor personnel. It only takes 1 moron to lose gap control and the entire thing falls apart. GB should move the chains at will...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

I like the Over in this game. Maybe the line is too high.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

A win is a win is a win.