sitzlejd
    sitzlejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Official "How I'm Using my NFL Free Play" thread

For those of you that received a free nfl wager from your book b/c of the Packers game, how are you using it? I went with Pats -4.5 which I'm sure I'll hear is a square play but i dont think Brady lets his team even come close to losing three in a row.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Sharp fuking play guy should win 93% of the time.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

to many questions about pats for me to lay chalk on road with them...that said with the reg cheating refs back id imagine teams like the pats will go back to getting every call like they accustomed to... personally im a believer that you parlay free plays to maximize the money you get out of them seeing how the fp money doesnt come along to the cash side after a wager, so id say if you like pats ml parlay them with a team like atl ....

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just out of curiosity, how much did they give you in free bets and what does that equate to in percentage of your initial bet? If you don't mind me asking of course.

sitzlejd
    sitzlejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I made a $10 and $15 bet and they gave me a $20 free play. A friend got a $10 free play and another guy on here said he got a $50 free play. I believe his bet was $100.