Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

NFL Week 4 Video Preview: Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

no vid up jeff...far as im concerned i just cant see how a panther offense gets much done against a atl d i admittedly prob had little underrated, throw out the saints gm (think that more than fair considering how bad their d is) and panthers have done jack shit with the fb, going to the atl with that porous d in a place matty ice owns i dont see how you play panthers..not sure i love laying the td as i still think of cam as a backdoor nightmare and smith has a tendency to let off the gas after atl gets up...i like atl teased quite a bit..

Jeff Grant

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no vid up jeff...far as im concerned i just cant see how a panther offense gets much done against a atl d i admittedly prob had little underrated, throw out the saints gm (think that more than fair considering how bad their d is) and panthers have done jack shit with the fb, going to the atl with that porous d in a place matty ice owns i dont see how you play panthers..not sure i love laying the td as i still think of cam as a backdoor nightmare and smith has a tendency to let off the gas after atl gets up...i like atl teased quite a bit..
    Watching the video on my IPad right now - thanks for the comments

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

that interesting what you saying about atl mindset, i actually played sd based off that last week, obviously didnt work out...with points i can see it but outright i have serious doubts, i mean how many times has matty ice lost at home? and this team markedly better than the last few years imo...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I personally think its a great idea to bet against Ryan at home hes only 26-4 SU and 20-9-1 ATS.

Jeff Grant

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    I personally think its a great idea to bet against Ryan at home hes only 26-4 SU and 20-9-1 ATS.
    I'm well aware of those stats - worried about the rest of the team