No1DraftPick
    No1DraftPick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Fantasy: Jordy Nelson + Andre Brown for Roddy White

Giving Up Nelson/Brown for White.

I feel Brown is a 1 and done flash in the pan. Guy has been on several teams and riddled with injuries. Bradshaw is back this week as a starter.

Lets face it the Packers offense is STRUGGLING. Sure they have a sweet matchup vs NO this week but they spread the targets around pretty evenly. Thus banking on Nelson having a big week is banking on a lot of targets or a big explosive play.

Roddy white has 27 targets compared to Nelson's 19. I wouldn't expect that gap to close anytime. The Falcons are flying high on offense tearing it up left and right. Julio Jones takes some targets but also opens up Roddy quite a bit.

Rest of Team:
    QB: RG3
    RB: Ray Rice
    RB: McFadden
    WR: Nelson
    WR: B. Lloyd
    TE: J. Graham
    Flex: Heath Miller/Danny Amendola/Donald Brown/Kenny Britt

I feel like accepting it right now. Thoughts?

jwater
    jwater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

I would do it. Youre fairly weak at WR and Roddy White will at least be a steadier stream of points than Nelson. Nelson will put up some 0's this year, White shouldnt

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

no brainer

roddy white is great

but he's still the 2nd best wr on your team after b lloyd imo

look for a HUGE year from brandon lloyd

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

as a packer fan i would not do this deal..bradshaw can be hurt at any time..but even with him in there i expect brown to play alot..nelson has been down mainly bcuz jennings has been hurting and the d haas keyed on him..but more importantly is that rodgers is being pressured alot...they played san fran chicago and seattle the first 3 weeks..murderers row of defense..now it gets easier...i wouldnt be suprised if nelson was one of the leading fantasy guys this week for wrs..just my opinion good luck whatever u do