csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Do we fade every public play now

I wasn't really hurt that bad this week because I stopped playing so many teasers (one team always effs them up and the ones that don't, usually cover straight up anyway) and because I am huge Texans fan and they covered hah. HOWEVER, the NFL seems to be pretty ridiculous right now. I will admit I was on the huge public favorite green bay to win last night but like I said, it really didn't hurt me that bad. I am just worried about the future. These games are being way closer than they should be or as we saw last night being blown completely. I know everyone said last night was the last straw but IT REALLY IS!!

My theory on why the call was not over turned because of three reasons.

1. The referees wanted to look like they had control of the game and so they wanted to prove a point and stick with what one of their refs called a "touchdwon".

2. The referees were afraid of getting killed by Seahawk Fans after giving them a game winning touchdown to cheer about.

3. **** VEGAS CALLED THE NFL AND THE NFL CALLED THE REFS AND THEY MADE A DEAL TO SPLIT THE POT ON THE GREEN BAY LOSSES. (This is a little farfetched yes...but seriously couldn't you see this playing a factor. This call was every oddsmakers dream! They had time to make a call in and actually rig a football game). Ok maybe I'm exaggerating a little but damn. The public usually doesn't get so EFFED this early in the season.

To clarify, I'm really not that mad, just concerned for future NFL bets. It seems there are new factors we need to weigh in, in these NFL games and its more risky than ever.

So my question is...Will fading the public anything 70% or more become profitable from here on out? OR does the public catch a break in one of these next few weeks?

csknight3

Also anyone see that ESPN article. 150 - 250 MILLION DOLLAR SHIFT

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

well i'm sure not gonna play the public sides on the sunday and monday night games. thinking of teasing the non-public home dog angle exclusively and not trying to cap games.

csknight3

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    well i'm sure not gonna play the public sides on the sunday and monday night games. thinking of teasing the non-public home dog angle exclusively and not trying to cap games.
    I like this idea.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

exactly what Im doing. worst start to the season Ive ever had can't hit a parlay to save my puppy from drowning. after seeing all these public upsets the last couple weeks.. Im fading them..this im rolling with Jac, KC, Cle, Buf, Philly, Tampa, St louis to name a few.

KidBrahSweetz
    KidBrahSweetz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35

The call was not overturned because a ruled touchdown on a simultaneous catch can not be overturned. When they went in the booth and looked at it they couldn't overrule the call only could overrule it incomplete if for example the replay showed the ball hitting the ground or a player stepping out of bounds thats why the call was not overturned. I completely disagree with the call and it was a clear INT and OFF Pass interference and cost me a pretty penny.