No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Honest and important question: do you think these games are "fixed"?

The Ravens and Seahawks were both literally marched down the field at will late in their respective home games by replacement officials. The Pats and Packers should've won. Period. Neither did. Of course, since this is a gambling forum, the words "fixed" and "rigged" are surfacing, especially because the Pats ML and the Packers ML/spread were big public plays.

I don't personally, for a second, think that these officials are purposely determining the outcome of games. It's incompetence to me. These guys are simply in over their heads re: rules, speed of the game, etc. The NFL doesn't care. No publicity is bad publicity. So if you think they're in a big hurry to get things resolved, think again. They're still in a position of power, regardless of how many talking heads say the "shield" of the game has been "forever compromised" or whatever.

Players aren't going to stop playing, fans aren't going to stop watching or pull the plug on their fantasy teams, and gamblers aren't going to stop gambling. Just the nature of the beast, no matter how stupid and irrational this thing gets.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

It may seem unreal at times on how close the final comes to the number....but IMO no.! These games are not fixed,it may seem so to many but this is the way I SEE IT. As for replacement officials they are just in over their heads.! No doubt the NFL has egg on it's face on this one.!! I heard $150 million changed hands on that last play in Sea.!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Corruption always was seeded deep within in the NFL,

The only difference now is the inexperienced referees being able to control the "FLOW".........

It is a goldmine out there Coin,celebrate!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coin think back to last year,

Do you remember how the favorites/public seemed to win like no other year before?

Well maybe just maybe the Refs decided to not uphold their full "contract" which would make perfect sense why they are not on the field as of yet this year,in case you did not notice the public pretty much buried the books last year all season long in the NFL,it was my worst season wagering in the NFL as well.........

Just a thought to consider..............

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lost on both the Packers -3 and the Pats ML. Not fixed, but they seem to be trying very hard to do an impression of the NBA refs...

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I've never thought NFL was systematically fixed, in fact that's just stupid. If ever there was a time that hijinks could happen, though, it's right now. These replacements are nobodies making no money, and they won't be in the NFL for long. Not hard to imagine you could get to one or two of them. I think the guy that called the last play a TD (over-ruling the other ref and he wasn't even the head official) was also the guy that called the crazy PI a few minutes earlier. Those were 2 questionable, game-changing calls in favor of the same team by the same guy.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Coin think back to last year,

Do you remember how the favorites/public seemed to win like no other year before?

Well maybe just maybe the Refs decided to not uphold their full "contract" which would make perfect sense why they are not on the field as of yet this year,in case you did not notice the public pretty much buried the books last year all season long in the NFL,it was my worst season wagering in the NFL as well.........

Just a thought to consider..............

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

NC.....games look like when you loose...it's rigged and when you win...it's clean.

bub832
    bub832's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Always follow the money!