Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

The other horrible calls no one is talking about...

The pass interference on Shields that most likely would have eventually forced a punt and never started on their 6 yard line. I would not say Rice mauled him like some people say but there should not have been a flag thrown. The interception that was called back because of a roughing the passer. I didn't know it was illegal to hit a QB immediately after he throws the ball. 5 pt lead would have turned into at least an 8 pt lead or more. The one pass interference that was called on Seattle was weak too but hell the Packers still got screwed. My bankroll got screwed too. Was counting my money...fuckers

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

that roughing the passer call was lolz

ya pass rushers are suppose to change mid flight when they dive for a tackle

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Yep, I love it when 250 lb linebackers that run 4.6 are supposed to change mid flight or 300 lb lineman are supposed to stop on a dime.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Roughing was by far the worst call and hugely impactful. I guess they were thinking it was a low hit? Problem is, there is no such rule once the QB leaves the pocket. Anyway, the tackle was actually higher than the knee and from behind. I can't imagine what would possess someone to call roughing there.

But come to think of it, aside from a couple obvious things like false starts, literally every call was wrong and many were just random. It was penalty roulette.

bankOmAn
    bankOmAn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

My money was counted and spent already...I feel your pain!