Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green bay loss think how the europeans feel!!!

We didn't only lose our money on green bay, we had to stay up till 5 am as the game kicks off 2am uk time,

so as well as being $1650 down, I am also so tired and Im going to look like a fukin zombie going to work!

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

europeans dont understand our brand of football real football you sorry fuks call soccer football youre that dutch bonehead arent you youre not qualified to talk on the nfl got that wooden shoes

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status

shut up u fat burger eating waster fukk

soccer? only u thick boneheads call it that

football is the real name

nfl aint even tough, rugby that the europeans is 10 times worse.

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    europeans dont understand our brand of football real football you sorry fuks call soccer football youre that dutch bonehead arent you youre not qualified to talk on the nfl got that wooden shoes

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Agenda - you sound like a c*nt.

Pat: I live in Africa, so the game only kicked off at 3.20am local time, finishing at 6.30am. I lost $160 on that, i can't even take heart from the fact i had Lynch under 98.5 rushing yards for $80.

Oh an Agenda, 'don't understand you're brand of football' - you're fukkin right we don't with refs like that, even you guys don't understand it anymore.

If this was Europe, those guys would have got the sack and their houses petrol bombed. All you guys do is bitch on ESPN and then allow Roger Goodell to meet the heads of books for coffee and plenty of back slapping at how the public got fukked.

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status

spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    Agenda - you sound like a c*nt.

Pat: I live in Africa, so the game only kicked off at 3.20am local time, finishing at 6.30am. I lost $160 on that, i can't even take heart from the fact i had Lynch under 98.5 rushing yards for $80.

Oh an Agenda, 'don't understand you're brand of football' - you're fukkin right we don't with refs like that, even you guys don't understand it anymore.

If this was Europe, those guys would have got the sack and their houses petrol bombed. All you guys do is bitch on ESPN and then allow Roger Goodell to meet the heads of books for coffee and plenty of back slapping at how the public got fukked.