celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

only one way to fix this...

Roger fuking goodell needs to get his ass up and have a national televise apology and reverse the call, because these refs are fuking retarded. cause right now the nfl is a fuking joke.

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm genuinely not sure he wants that. Think about how much press and publicity this fiasco is bringing in for the NFL, sure the purists amongst us are getting butt-hurt over it, but your average guy who doesn't care who wins between the two teams he doesn't know is getting his rocks off on this and loving it.

From a business perspective these refs are bringing a whole lot of publicity and entertainment to his industry.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by celticsboy View Post
    Roger fuking goodell needs to get his ass up and have a national televise apology and reverse the call, because these refs are fuking retarded. cause right now the nfl is a fuking joke.
    lol, ya right, like he would reverse the call. He protects the refs. Ill guarentee you this..... replacement refs will be gone within the next couple weeks for sure now

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Get real. It was a horrible call but they have never reversed the outcome of a game in the history of the world.

Vegas would go nuts as they have already paid out Seahawk backers.

What are they going to do? Reverse the outcome so Vegas has to pay Packer backers as well?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by guy Fawkes View Post
    I'm genuinely not sure he wants that. Think about how much press and publicity this fiasco is bringing in for the NFL, sure the purists amongst us are getting butt-hurt over it, but your average guy who doesn't care who wins between the two teams he doesn't know is getting his rocks off on this and loving it.

From a business perspective these refs are bringing a whole lot of publicity and entertainment to his industry.
    that's a good point. i am kind of square in nfl betting and always lose, but it but it might be fun to just watch the nfl sputtter around
    and laugh at all the bad calls

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Even if they were to reverse the call, Books would not. Winners have alreay been paid. It's a done deal.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by guy Fawkes View Post

Yes, it's time for them to steal the show. They have the right in the field. Now NFL has become like WWE.
    Just touch a little bit, they can say " Interference", or "hold", but certain team hold the arm around, no call, they can say that they don't see it.
    I think it' good time to put money on dogs, especially home dogs.

chris440
    chris440's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

As much as i would like this to happen, it definitely wont