Siuman
    Siuman's Avatar Become A Pro!

O/U picks this week and Survivor Pick

Under on Denver and Jax as my survivor pick of the week

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Im looking at Jax as well. Does anyone think they could actually lose? I did have a small lean on the Jets at home vs Lions. Gonna have to use them sooner or later and I think this may be a week to take a middle tier team like the jets.

What you think?????

josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello? Pathers +3.5 No Brainer Here

I've Said It Many Times Already If You Want A Solid Pick Take The Pathers Plus The Points 3.5. I Dont Know How The Heck They Are Underdogs But Take The Easy Money When You Can

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

jax as well for me. i toyed with using seattle but there's a better spot to use them in november,

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Quote Originally Posted by josebla89
    I've Said It Many Times Already If You Want A Solid Pick Take The Pathers Plus The Points 3.5. I Dont Know How The Heck They Are Underdogs But Take The Easy Money When You Can
    Kinda looks like a trap, doesn't it?

As far as my survivor pick, I went ahead and used Indy. I would take Jax, but I try to avoid using a road team.

Siuman
    Siuman's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Jets might be a good play this week, but being a Jets fan I am one sided. J-E-T-S...Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Thank God for NFL Countdown.

After hearing that Leftwich is not really healthy but still wants to play, I changed my pick to the Jets as I had a small feel for them at weeks beginning. There were 17 guys remaining in my surivor pool. 13 had Jax and 1 had Philly. Feeling good about now....lol