josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Must Read

The Carolina pathers +3.5 is your best pick this sunday. this line is crazy cuz in my eyes the bengals should be the dogs. I know i've said before homefield matters but they lost to NE at home who are ok this year but not great. Furthermore the Panthers have the X-factor(steve smith) even if he doesnt catch the ball just his being on the field makes everyone around him better. This is easily the best nfl pick of the week and i dont like to use the word lock but its as close as you can get to one. lets make some dough i'm laying at least 7units on this possibly more

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

loving this play

would think that carolina would be the favs heading into this game after an "upset" over baltimore and cincinatti losing in the late stretch of the 4th quarter to tb.

hopefully the stays where it is at

josebla89

Whatever Your Guys Are Doing This Weekend This Play Has To Be A Part Of It. I'm Still Wondering How The Heck The Pathers Are Dogs In This One But Hell I'm Going To Cash In On This

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

why do you capatalize every letter of every word? do you really have that much time....

josebla89

lol i dont know how that happened

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think its a great pick for this week, but I've had a horrible time winning the last 2 weeks Maybe my luck will change.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by anthon9283
    I think its a great pick for this week, but I've had a horrible time winning the last 2 weeks Maybe my luck will change.
    i hear that. i have been in a bit of a slump myself..... stay positive

josebla89

if you guys want to take carolina you need to jump on it now the line is down to 3 in some books