AHAH, lol @ the ref using his hat to trip Ogletree in Endzone

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I laughed for 5 minutes

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I saw it when it happened and didn't think anyone picked it up. It looked like he had money Tampa Bay and was making sure he wouldn't score because he was open.

These replacement refs have been horrible today. Lot's of missed calls so far.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I saw it when it happened and didn't think anyone picked it up. It looked like he had money Tampa Bay and was making sure he wouldn't score because he was open.

These replacement refs have been horrible today. Lot's of missed calls so far.
    Moot point because the ref threw his hat onto the field to penalize Dallas receiver for going out of bounds if he was to catch that TD pass.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

No he wasn't. Ogletree never stepped out of bounds. Who the hell knows why the ref threw his flag but it certainly wasn't because the reciver stepped out of bounds. I have it on my DVR but I'm sure you will hear about it in the press for the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Moot point because the ref threw his hat onto the field to penalize Dallas receiver for going out of bounds if he was to catch that TD pass.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

yeah that's what im saying he didn't even go out of bounds, dude just through his hat, and btw they just drop their hat not suppose to throw it onto the playing field....

bighawk12
    SEATTLE
    bighawk12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Lol thats going to be in come in man