I took a couple weeks off from posting when I went 0-2 with posted college football 2nd half plays, but I want to prove myself with some solid picks today so I'll start with my favorite morning game play.

Detroit at Tennessee

Now this may seem like a totally obvious pick and many will think that it's a square pick. I typically stay away from lines that look fishy, but I just don't see Tennessee doing anything with Jake Locker as QB. I live in Seattle...I've seen this guy throughout his entire career, and he's all hype and no production. The guy was lucky to complete half of his passes in college and now we're expected to see him kill it at the professional level? I'm not buying it.

Tennessee has shown us absolutely nothing this year, and it's not going to get any easier going up against a talented Detroit team that has yet to live up to their expectations (I think that changes this week). Detroit only has to do one thing today...Stop Chris Johnson. Something that hasn't been that difficult of a task thus far this year. If they do that, they will have opportunity after opportunity to pour the points on. An added bonus for Detroit is they get Leshoure this week. Should be a nice duo RB combo. Anyway, I'm sure many of you will think that this is a totally obvious pick. Well, it may be...but I still think Detroit rolls in this one.

The Play: Detroit -4

Good luck gettin that today guys!