C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Lions -3.5 is the trap bet of the week.

Lions are an offensive and overrated team. Look at how long their injury list is after getting smashed up by the 49ers. They barley beat the Rams and they got beat at SF. Now they are playing on grass against an out of division opponent. Guys were missing practice, they get a RB back. They have to filter players through that system which isn't easy.

Titans lost big in their first two games and aren't as bad as those scores indicated. I think their coach is decent so far and he makes them play much better. Jake Locker is the kind of guy that needs some help from the running game and I think he will get it. Getting behind early really hurt him in the other games. If CJ can help the Titans get into favorable down and distances on 2nd and 3rd downs they can be a success on offense. I think they will and I think there is a good chance the Titans win outright and a better than 65% chance they lose by 3 or less. The market sees the Lions and offense. 75% of the betting Public is on Detroit and I think they lose.

Funny side note is that this game has maybe the two best backup QB's in the league. Matt Hasselback and Shaun Hill. Maybe Kyle Orton is ahead of Shaun Hill but if Locker or Stafford get KO'D which is certainly possible you have good backups.

Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Bad writeup kid lions roll by 10+ here

Signed

Lions homer

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I am caught in the trap then because I have detroit -4 I think they win by at least 2 touchdowns

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Tenn cant' throw... the lions D-line is VERY good.....

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Stop trying to be a sharp and just pick the lions Smh

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I'm gonna agree with the det being overrated I said they were average in my hardcore plays thread where I make my picks but tenn is as bad as the scores indicate if not worst and det has to win this game look at thier next 3gms they have to run this 1

C-Gold

Crazy game that the Titans should have won 45 min ago. Matt Stafford DID get knocked out too.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

That half point is about to fukk a lot of Lion backers if they score a TD here because there's no 1 point conversion. We need Detroit to tie this shit up with a FG then get a TD without a Titan FG.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Stupid Lions go for it on 4th and 1 and don't make it. Game over. Lions backers buried.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That half point is about to fukk a lot of Lion backers if they score a TD here because there's no 1 point conversion. We need Detroit to tie this shit up with a FG then get a TD without a Titan FG.
    I was thinking about that. Oh well Titans win.

You are welcome.

C-Gold

I even predicted Matt Staffords brittle bones injury.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

4 and 1 and the game on the line in field goal position to tie it, but you go for it??? The Lions coaching staff should be ashamed.

C-Gold

Lions coaching staff are stat geeks that think they are smarter than everyone. I would have LOVED to see Jim Harbaugh kick his ass. The only reason he stood his ground is because there were assistants and cameras and guards. No chance that happens in an alley or at a bar. Harbaugh whoops his ass.