MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets vs Dolphins In Tight Game Decided By Field Goals and Interceptions

QB Mark Sanchez struggled against Steelers after big opening game vs.Buffalo.But backup Tim Tebow had a 22-yard run in limited work at Pittsburgh.Linebacker Kevin Burnett expected to play the Dolphins' top-ranked rushing defense (per carry) is intact, but the added threat of former Miami coach Tony Sparano's 'Wildcat,' with Tim 'Kardashian' Tebow pulling the trigger is lurking LOL LOL!!!!.The Dolphins haven't allowed a 100-yard rusher in the past 16 games, but Shonn Greene is coming off his first 1,000-yard season.He had 94 yards against Buffalo but just 23 against the Steel Curtain. Miami's Reggie Bush ranks first among RBs in receptions since 2006 with 346.Bush has gained at least 100 yards rushing and receiving combined in his past six games.He's second in league rushing this season.Dolphins haven't had 100-yard rusher against Jets in past nine meetings.Rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill was more efficient in his second game with a 91 passer rating,including nine completions to Brian Hartline.The Jets have allowed five TD passes, but interception machine Darrelle Revis,who had a 100-yard pick-6 against Miami last season, is back, as well as CB Antonio Cromartie. Expect pressure to come from all angles as the Jets blitz on about 41 percent of pass plays.Dolphins haven't allowed 100-yard rusher in past 16 games,NFL's longest streak.Miami's giving up 2.2 yards per carry, best in NFL.Dolphins rank next to last in sacks per pass play.QB Ryan Tannehill has been sacked four times and thrown 66 passes. He got his first NFL TD pass in win over Oakland.Reports that Keller, who was listed as questionable with a hamstring injury, has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins. Now the Dolphins can focus on containing outside receivers and plugging up run holes. Huge break for a team that has a history of trouble covering tight ends.This will be a tight game decided by field goals and interceptions.I like the home team in this one Miami+1 1/2... My Prediction :Miami 23-20
    PS... Good Luck SBR Members On Your Picks&Bets For Week #3 Of NFL Season

SWBET
    SWBET's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Mark has a bounce back game here. MIA is 31st against the pass.

EPote14
    Too much juice?!? yea ok! grow a pair
    EPote14's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep smoking that sheet....... jets by 10+ tomorrow bounce back game for Sanchez revis is back and Sparano is going back down to. south beach with a vengeance I may be the minority in this play but oh well J-E-T-S jets jets jets

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by EPote14 View Post
    keep smoking that sheet....... jets by 10+ tomorrow bounce back game for Sanchez revis is back and Sparano is going back down to. south beach with a vengeance I may be the minority in this play but oh well J-E-T-S jets jets jets
    I am with ya jets packers rams ml

MR.HARRYtheHAT

SMOKE SOME OF THAT SHEET!!!! YOURSELF EPOTE14 AND WATCH THIS VIDEO//LOL/LOL/LOL >>> SBRForum.com's Peter Loshak previews the game and discusses the betting lines with guest professional NFL football handicapper John Ryan from John Ryan Sports>>>> New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Predictions and Odds>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmTRTDOYFSE AND AFTER YOU WATCH THE VIDEO, SMOKE SOME MORE SHEET!!!! LOL LOL LOL

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by SWBET View Post
    I think Mark has a bounce back game here. MIA is 31st against the pass.
    Uhh, it's the third game of the season. Miami's first two opponents were the TEXANS, and the blown-out Raiders...of course they put up high numbers against Miami's secondary. Who do the Jets have at pass catcher? Santonio Holmes? Pshhhh scaring nobody. Dustin Keller is out and I dont know any other NYJ TE that can beat Dansby and Burnett at LB.

The Jets secondary however, is superior...but it's going to rain tomorrow in Miami and the Jets OC is a meat head who likes to run.

Quote Originally Posted by EPote14 View Post
    I teased this game and gave the Dolphins 9 points I don't think they need.
    How about this scenario; Joe Philbin fields a squad that punches a hard nosed team in the mouth and gains some respect in Miami tomorrow. The Dolphins aren't going to the playoffs, but they do win against sorry teams like the Raiders and the Jets.

EPote14
    Too much juice?!? yea ok! grow a pair
    EPote14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    SMOKE SOME OF THAT SHEET!!!! YOURSELF EPOTE14 AND WATCH THIS VIDEO//LOL/LOL/LOL >>> SBRForum.com's Peter Loshak previews the game and discusses the betting lines with guest professional NFL football handicapper John Ryan from John Ryan Sports>>>> New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Predictions and Odds>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmTRTDOYFSE AND AFTER YOU WATCH THE VIDEO, SMOKE SOME MORE SHEET!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    lololololololol are you really putting trust in what those clowns loshak and Ryan have to say? wow your more delirious then I thought no worries tho well see tomorrow round 4pm BOL which ever side you are on good buddy

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am on Miami +3 -115 and Under 40. Jets won't be able to run a lick, meaning the game will be in Sanchez's hands. Good luck with that!

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Rain and thunderstorms all day in Miami tomorrow

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Rain and thunderstorms all day in Miami tomorrow
    Guess there's an echo in here.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

MIAMI LOVES THE RAIN//LOL/LOL!!! LET IT POUR//LOL LOL!!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS FOR REPLY LT PROFITS AND READING MY THREAD... GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK LT...

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Ryan Tannehill looked much sharper than his interception-filled pro debut, throwing for 200 yards and a TD on 18-of-30 passing. Brian Hartline emerged as the top target for Tannehill, registering career highs in receptions (9) and yards (111).Miami’s defense allowed only three points in the second half and held Oakland to 23 yards rushing.Jets tight end Dustin Keller is questionable for this game but could be a mismatch for defenders if he shows up healthy. If Keller can distract Dolphin defenders and open up the field for wide receivers Santonio Holmes and Stephen Hill to make plays down the field, the Jets could see a repeat of week one’s offensive explosion, weather permitting.This game is likely going to come down to time of possession and which team can wear out each other’s defense in this humid weather.Expect this to be a close and physical game that will likely be decided in the fourth quarter.As for the running game, Shonne Green faces a Miami defense that ranks 4th against the run,which poses a problem if the Jets can’t get anything going through the air. If Miami can put pressure on Sanchez and make the Jets offense one dimensional,the Dolphins defense can easily shut down this offense.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I don't trust anyone who can't afford a keyboard with a working Enter key.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by betcha_bottom$ View Post
    I don't trust anyone who can't afford a keyboard with a working Enter key.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Miami @ home in September!!!

from NBC prior to the oakland game

"Dolphins coming off their most lopsided season-opening loss since 1988. ... Dolphins haven't won home opener since 2005, and they're 0-7 in September at home since 2007."

1-7 in their last 8.

but keep touting the 50-35 record

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Dolphins coming off their most lopsided season-opening loss since 1988. ... Dolphins haven't won home opener since 2005, and they're 0-7 in September at home since 2007."

1-7 in their last 8.

PPPPPHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT! Fart noise.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

DOLPHINS WON AT HOME IN WEEK#2 2012[this season] 35 to 13 AGAINST THE RAIDERS OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING....PulledClear or what ever your name is ?? If you don,t have constructive criticism to write about my thread and stupid pictures to post do it some where else please

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    PPPPPHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT! Fart noise.
    If you don,t have constructive criticism to write about my thread and stupid pictures to post do it some where else please

MR.HARRYtheHAT

1-7 in their last 8.

If you don,t have constructive criticism to write about my thread and stupid pictures to post do it some where else please

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18727

I don,t have constructive criticism to write about your thread, nor have stupid pictures to post. But being an open forum and all, if you don,t like it, you take it somewhere else, PLEASE.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I thought this was Forum not Little kid chat site!!!