PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

BURG -3.5...........ALL DAY....oakland is oakland....

thinking 35-13 burg here......gonna be a fuckkn steamroll just like UCLA today in college.....

Raiders are too soft...

GET SOME!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

dont fukk me on this. u better be right

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

we're all on this ship here called the PIttsburgh Titanic.

an Arizona win at NE seems more probable than an OAK win vs the Steelers on Sunday....

I know the odds havent reflected that, but this OAK team is horrendous.

hope we don't get buried

got -2.5

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Tomlin/Rethlisberger Steelers 18-8 SU and 11-15 ATS as Road Fav, 10-5 SU and 5-10 ATS as Road Fav vs Non-Division, 13-6 SU and 6-13 ATS as Road Fav when off a SU win, 2-3 SU and 1-4 ATS Away vs AFC West.

Steelers are on the BYE next week. Pre-BYE Road Favs are 21-4 SU and 15-9-1 ATS since '07. Tomlins Steelers 4-1 SUATS Pre-Bye.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Uh... yeah... I got nothin lol! Hope my boys can pull off a miracle though. However common sense and knowing my team says you guys should be safe.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

every logical thing says PIttsburgh on this in terms of matchups.......

but Pittsburgh has an awful record going west and that worries me a bit.

That said, i'm still going Pitt. How do Raiders 3rd and 4th string corners (who are now starting because of injuries) cover wallace and brown?

They just got shredded by Brian freakin Hartline.

baskets

no reason in fukking hell why Oak should win this game... but they will

lost about 14 of last 16 wagers today...... absolutley fukking cursed

and now got good money riding on this -2.5 .... and they will shit the bed.

I don't even know if I'l watch the game..... this is a foregone conclusion... will get fukking screwed

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Big Steelers fan here

I've been reading through several of the Steelers forums online, alot of fans predicting we will blow out the Raiders, don't count on it.

We didn't have 1 road game last year where we won by more then 13pts. Look at the bad teams the Steelers struggled with on the road last year. Barely beat the Colts, and Kansas City had a chance to beat us at the end with Palko (Who?) as their QB even though he threw 3 ints during that game. Then of course the last game of the year at Cleveland we only won by 4pts. Not one blow out win on the road unless you want to count the Cardinals game, but I don't consider 32-20 a blow out win. We either lose on the road or barely pull out the win, doesn't matter how bad the team is.

Mark it down, if we beat the Raiders it's gonna be by 14 or less points. Bookies only have us as 3.5 point favorites, as bad as the Raiders have been playing I thought we would be 6 or 7 point favorites. NFL lines are sharp, bookies must expect the game to be alot closer then people think and I think they will be right.

My Prediction:

Steelers 24
    Raiders 17

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Big Steelers fan here

I've been reading through several of the Steelers forums online, alot of fans predicting we will blow out the Raiders, don't count on it.

We didn't have 1 road game last year where we won by more then 13pts. Look at the bad teams the Steelers struggled with on the road last year. Barely beat the Colts, and Kansas City had a chance to beat us at the end with Palko (Who?) as their QB even though he threw 3 ints during that game. Then of course the last game of the year at Cleveland we only won by 4pts. Not one blow out win on the road unless you want to count the Cardinals game, but I don't consider 32-20 a blow out win. We either lose on the road or barely pull out the win, doesn't matter how bad the team is.

Mark it down, if we beat the Raiders it's gonna be by 14 or less points. Bookies only have us as 3.5 point favorites, as bad as the Raiders have been playing I thought we would be 6 or 7 point favorites. NFL lines are sharp, bookies must expect the game to be alot closer then people think and I think they will be right.

My Prediction:

Steelers 24
    Raiders 17
    good stuff. but you have to realize that the nfl is built for drama..... and that stems from the scoring system. in prolly almost 90% of the games a team is down 2 scores at some time in the 4th.... that means a TD and an onside kick.... and the worst team in the nfl can beat the best team in a matter of about 5 plays and w/o the other team even seeing the ball.

I, too, have been pouring over Stiller and Raiders forums.... Stilla fans expecting demolition and Raida fans almost acknowledging they should get killed. A lot of great player/personnel info in those forums, etc, etc.....

I know I will lose. Stilla win by 1 or 2 ..... 14-12 .... or lose outright..... 16-14

Jpena
    Jpena's Avatar Become A Pro!

What does anyone think about A 2 team teaser with Pitt +2.5 and Niners -.5?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i have a sneaking suspicion this retard mush that calls plays in to me thinking i lay his action for him (why would i do that i just keep) will be on pit so that means i be on oak if that is the case, guy hasnt got a gm right all yr so he probably due but this gm screams his type of "sure thing" bet that he loves..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

typical Pitts game here just like when they went into Indy last year week 2 on road as big faves and survived a late 20-20 tie game and went on a 2 minute drive down the field to win with a last second field goal. i would not bet on Pitts unless it is ML or -2.5 or less

you have been warned

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    gonna be a fuckkn steamroll just like UCLA today in college.....

GET SOME!!
    yep............

davidx191
    davidx191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

east coast team traveling to the west coast against a team desparate for a win ok

PaperTrail07

believe it or not I did pretty well in college yesterday....YES UCLA got worked......and yes Im DUE.....i think Oakland gets worked here

PaperTrail07

David, when is the last time Oakland wasnt desperate for a win? LOL

PaperTrail07

Lets see some people post an Oakland ticket! LOL.....wont see many of those

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oakland can get this done don't get me wrong. Will they is the question??? 2 biggest problems Raiders are having right now is the back end of our defense. Oakland has a nice front line that can pressure Ben but the only problem is he thrives on being pressured to move around. So unless you can bring the big fukker down or contain him from rolling out so much it won't do our weak secondary any good.

On offense Palmer has been putting up big #'s and has some nice weapons in the passing game. He also has the advantage of seeing this team many times during his Bungles years. Problem on offense is we don't finish drives with pts. and when they do score it's 3 more often than 6 which gets frustrating. I have been scratching my head at the playcalling so far which has been very pass heavy. We have one of the most elite backs in football yet they insist on throwing the rock around all day. McFadden has been a huge part of the passing game and is probably the best back in the biz at receiving and running in space. However until a better balance is reached they will continue to struggle on offense and finish drives. I really think this could be close if Oakland pulls out the win it will be a squeeker. If they lose it could be anywhere from 3-30 unfortunetely!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

One more thing I will warn some people on is this is NOT a slam dunk for Pitt. I have seen so many "all in" posts on this game and even though I lean Pitt it is not that easy. Pitt is without 2 pro-bowl starters and the heart of their defense. For a team that struggles on the road that could present some big problems!! The ov could be the best sleeper pick in this game if you love Pitt so much.

PaperTrail07

McMurphy....he is fuckkn scared of Pittsburgh.....any preassure he throws the ball at the fuckknn ground...Palmer will NOT have a good game

PaperTrail07

steel look good....this one is in the bagg...................Ill cover the tab boys!

PaperTrail07

bay got knocked the fuuuck out...his lights were out before he hit the ground

PaperTrail07

did anyone get that plate #........ he thought it was a 4-door sedan

PaperTrail07

He's fine....2 weeks out and hell be back....good to see

pick4player
    pick4player's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

spark they need .. that's it Oakland wins ..... nice job refs ..the guys knocked out no flag, but someone ask's for a pi call there's a flag...lol...

PaperTrail07

fuckkk got buried ....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Wow looks like McMurph knows his team!!!

PaperTrail07

Nice Call McMurph

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

HA HA...Go Raiders!

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553