On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Is there anyway Dallas loses to Tampa?

This seems like easy money.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

No such thing as easy money in the NFL... If bad Romo shows up Dallas will lose, and if the good Romo shows up they will win, but Tampa should still keep it competitive. I loved Tampa when the spread was +9.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

8.5 is a lot of points. they shut down the panthers and should have beaten the giants. the cowboys will win but i'd lean more towards Tampa than the cowboys because of the line. i think cowboys win by 4-7 points

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

I hate them ( Cowboys ) but I think they will win by 7. The "good" Romo will show up unfortunately.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

ofcourse there is. Romo is the QB

JayLA
    On to the next one...

I like what I'm hearing. I teased the game and it's Dallas -2 which I feel real good about but like you all say, Romo can screw me over.

Betting on Dallas is a coin flip

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

No, not this week

Not a Dallas fan at all but this is their home opener and Tampa on the road again this week. I would take Dallas at 7.5 at home this week.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I think Dallas will win, but Tampa is a better team than we all thought coming into the season. Should be close. I would take the Bucs and the points.

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

You may be right although public perception is everything in Vegas. Dallas has a bad outing in home loving Seattle with 2nd game on the road and Tampa has good outing vs Giants in let down spot after Dallas loss. Tampa barely went over 300 yards total offence in New York. Romo is king of the regular season and see him responding this week in home opener against that Tampa pass defense that Eli shredded.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Scary thing about Dallas is they are too much like the Giants! Almost mirror images of each other... hell throw the Eagles in the pile as well. That whole division is so shady and jeckyl/hyde. In the words of Forrest Gump.. the NFC East is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get lol!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

As a gambler you have to love teams like Pitt, Ravens, Texans, 49ers, Saints (not so much this year) Packers, Pats. The 1st 4 in that group are ALWAYS gonna give you defense and roll with some pretty solid offenses at the same time. The last 3 you cannot depend on defense at all just have to keep faith their offenses will win the shootout enough to cover. Bottom line those teams for the most part and some others I left off you know what they will bring to the table and it comes down to matchups at that point, home field, injuries, spots, etc. But the 3 I mentioned in NFC East just flip a fukkin coin and hope your right! Will the defense show up this week? Will the offense perform and not have too many t.o's and so on. Scary division with no consistency whatsoever. Go Skins!! Maybe they will be the one team in this division who can shine... if the defense gets a little better lol. To answer your question though I lean Tampa in the 8/9 range but you might as well flip a coin.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas couldnt lay 8.5 to baylor!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

U would have to be crazy to bet on dallas if u watched them play last week.

i have never seen a team play as bad as Dallas did last week.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Yea I am flucking nuts!

my friend is a die hard dallas fan and he said the same thing! i like to play hard or go home, ya know?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Anything is possible but I highly doubt Cowboys lose outright. I am on Dallas -6.5 -123 and I feel pretty good about it considering the current line.

racer43
    racer43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1103

Bucs in a 6pt teaser with the 9ers

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Every dog has got it's day. Surprisingly I think Tampa has been playing good and Dallas to me is one of those teams that the public likes to where there usually over valued and they could be inconsistent. Kind of reminds me of S.D., but maybe I'm wrong that's just how I think.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I think Dallas crushes them this week. Also like Cardinals +3 at home (Kevin Kolb vs. his old team) and Saints, Bears, Niners and Packers in a ML parlay.

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

LOL BYU and boise GAme is even worse

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Anything is possible but I highly doubt Cowboys lose outright. I am on Dallas -6.5 -123 and I feel pretty good about it considering the current line.
    I'm starting to see how much respect you get around here...I'm new lol. Glad we're on the same side with this pick (also on Miami thanks for the input.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

from a guy that was all over tb the 1st 2 weeks and really like that team...dal is the play here, tb in bad spot coming off heartbreaker and having to go on road again to play cowgirls in home opener, corners really dont matchup here, dal corner carr has played vjax a ton and will prob blanket him all day, i took dal in one of my knockout pools so guess what im saying is they wont lose, wouldnt worry bout last week that was @ a very tough place and off extra rest and a W, things dal doesnt handle well...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I'm a Bucks fan, but according to public perception, Dallas as of right now sits at 39.5% ATS.

Last week when the public was @ 60% or more on a team, they went 1 of 5.
    Week before that, it was 2 of 4.

So, betting against the public, Dallas wins.