leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Mia ml

at home against Jets is so far the best bet on the board...

leetreaper

NO -9.0 is worth considering as well...

leetreaper

Adding
    NO -9.0

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

The Miami Dolphins will only have 3 wins at the end of the season, and this isn't one of them.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    The Miami Dolphins will only have 3 wins at the end of the season, and this isn't one of them.
    I think thats actually the one out or possible 3 here, gl.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

If playing Miami would buy the hook and get +3. Believe the under 40 to be a better play.

leetreaper

Decided to take a shot at ML as i see them winning this game...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the pick Miami wins.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Love the pick Miami wins.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Jets D solid against the run if Reggie bush doesn't have a big game again phins are toast. Miami doesn't even have a single decent receiver. Jets-2.5

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Jets D solid against the run if Reggie bush doesn't have a big game again phins are toast. Miami doesn't even have a single decent receiver. Jets-2.5
    Terrible writeup...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TeamDetroit

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

lol...Rex scheming up against a rookie QB with no receivers? This is the lock of the week (-3 jets). Not to mention Sparano knows the personnel there very well.

Oakland game skewed the line. a really bad west coast team traveling east and now people are jumping on the dolphins.

Brian Hartline is not getting 100 receiving yards on the jets corners. Tannenhill will have 2 or 3 turnovers at the minimum. he's never seen blitzes like Rex will throw at him.

pulledclear

LOVE Miami in this spot. Miami home September record 35-15 SU last 50. Jets on the wrong side of a monster stat. The only thing Rex knows how to blitz is a pizza.

Rex Lock of the week
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: McDabs

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by betcha_bottom$ View Post
    lol...Rex scheming up against a rookie QB with no receivers? This is the lock of the week (-3 jets). Not to mention Sparano knows the personnel there very well.

Oakland game skewed the line. a really bad west coast team traveling east and now people are jumping on the dolphins.

Brian Hartline is not getting 100 receiving yards on the jets corners. Tannenhill will have 2 or 3 turnovers at the minimum. he's never seen blitzes like Rex will throw at him.

This is just retarded, damn i love these kids on SBR who's got ABSOLUTELY no clue about NFL and matchups...

leetreaper

LOVE Miami in this spot. Miami home September record 35-15 SU last 50. Jets on the wrong side of a monster stat. The only thing Rex knows how to blitz is a pizza.

Rex Lock of the week
    Easy.

Glowww
    Glowww's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

I like the +3... but do you think the line will move at all before sunday?

pulledclear

It wont move up IMO.

leetreaper

Yeah got greedy here, i think its very possible it will move to 2.5.

betcha_bottom$

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    This is just retarded, damn i love these kids on SBR who's got ABSOLUTELY no clue about NFL and matchups...
    instead of a logical rebuttal as to why i'm incorrect, your answer is "this is just retarded". nice

i look forward to you losing your shirt this weekend and i'll be sure to bump this when you do.

betcha_bottom$

Rex Lock of the week
    Last 50 home games in september? So what Dan Marino did has relevance to now? LOL. You have to go back a long ways to compile that many games. Their last two september home games against the jets(2008, 2010)? 0-2.

This is the worst dolphins team since 07.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yeah, i took the +3.
    Name:  dolphins.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  6.7 KB

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i held my nose and bet mia ml last week and won somehow (not cause i believed in them but because i ml every short home dog last week, turned out quite well ) ... is revis back? havnt looked yet, not a tannenhill fan but i would lean lean mia with a gun to my head, not sure it the best play...really like the not so superchargers again this week myself..

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i held my nose and bet mia ml last week and won somehow (not cause i believed in them
    yeah, i don't feel too good about it. just the run game and stopping the run has been good for miami so far. you really like chargers?? might look into it, like the idea of fading atlanta on the road

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by betcha_bottom$ View Post
    Last 50 home games in september? So what Dan Marino did has relevance to now? LOL. You have to go back a long ways to compile that many games. Their last two september home games against the jets(2008, 2010)? 0-2.

This is the worst dolphins team since 07.

I had Miami, Seattle and St louis ALL on the money line last Sunday(all posted). Betcha were on the square side of all of those. You probably thought Matt Ryans 25-4 SU 19-9-1 ATS record at home had no relevance Monday night like all the other squares. Stick to the play station little fella your stepping out of your weight class.Sweet dreams princess! Miami in S E P T E M B E R.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    yeah, i don't feel too good about it. just the run game and stopping the run has been good for miami so far. you really like chargers?? might look into it, like the idea of fading atlanta on the road

chargers only bet i have booked already as i think this line short and didnt wanna wait and get stuck with -3.5.. sd front 7 is very good and atl has some protection issues on the edge, ryan is one of worst qbs in the league under pressure and you can bet your ass he will have guys in his grill.... mathews coming back is huge as i think the run gm is the biggest weakness in that playstation d atl is implementing, there were some big holes for den rbs they just were hell bent on throwing early then they pretty much had no choice but to abandon , after atl got a road win under their belts and a huge mnf W i think this a prime spot to take a charger team that typically wins gms in bunches...lastly this to me is the biggest overreaction gm of the week and i like betting against a team when everyone who lost fading them now decides they world beaters..

leetreaper

I had Miami, Seattle and St louis ALL on the money line last Sunday(all posted). Betcha were on the square side of all of those. You probably thought Matt Ryans 25-4 SU 19-9-1 ATS record at home had no relevance Monday night like all the other squares. Stick to the play station little fella your stepping out of your weight class.Sweet dreams princess! Miami in S E P T E M B E R.....

I had all three as well, but instead of mia i had atl, this weeks matchup should be good for them with jets all banged up

pulledclear

Dude the board is VERY tough this week be careful!!!

2daBank

Dude the board is VERY tough this week be careful!!!
    i agree, much tougher lines than last week for sure..

pulledclear

San Fran is such a square play I cant touch it but they should ROLL! Key word being S H O U L D.

betcha_bottom$

from the AP article on ESPN after raiders/dolphins game

The Miami Dolphins had a home opener worth celebrating for a change Sunday.More Raiders-Dolphins Coverage

Reggie Bush and Ryan Tannehill, the stars of the Dolphins' win over the Raiders, offer the franchise hope, writes James Walker.Blog
    Rapid Reax | AFC East | AFC West

Bush ran for 172 yards and two touchdowns, and the Dolphins won a home opener for the first time since 2005 by beating the Oakland Raiders 35-13.

Yeah...a team that took 7 years to win a home opener is clearly good in September. Another classic example of people spewing out meaningless stats without context. and like i said, 0-2 @ sunlife/dolhpins stadium vs the jets in the last 4 years in september.

But hey, Brian Griese won 8 straight home september games in the 70s. LOCK

pulledclear

Yeah the altitude in Denver has no effect either, just ask Pittsburgh. Lose at Denver and then turn around and CRUSH the Jets at home not to mention the playoff loss to an 8-8 Tebow team that only got in the playoffs because the Raiders lost their last game. The heat and H U M I D I T Y in South Fla is a monster in september and HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE is different throughout the League. Who gives a flying fck about what some stupid _ _ _ _ _ _ writes in an AP article. Hey this isnt Capping 101 and Im not going to get into a pissing match with a moron. So, look at the bright side Im only right in Sports betting about 58% of the time. That means at BEST im only a 3 to 2 favorite over you. At least you have that going for you. Sweet dreams princess im done with you.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Glowww View Post
    I like the +3... but do you think the line will move at all before sunday?
    Down to 1 as predicted.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Raiders are shit traveling east, 3-16 SU and 7-12 ATS Away vs Eastern Time Zone teams since '06.

Steelers are good @ Home(32-9 SU and 24-16-1 ATS), and @ Home when off a SU loss(14-2 SU and 10-6 ATS) since '07.

what im sayin is Jets are the play, 8-3 SU and 7-4 ATS as Road Fav.
    Last edited by chopperocker; 09-21-12 at 12:20 AM.

leetreaper

Adding

3. Houston Under 47.0

4. Chi Under 45.0

leetreaper

Adding

5. Cle +3.0

2012 NFL Record: 7-2, +4.4 Units.