travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey spankie lets call nanes your cool

travismcilrath
    travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

names

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Peyton's arm is weaker but he threw into coverage.....Favre had a gun til the end and he still threw a ton of stupid picks. Give Manning a chance to get back into a groove and they'll be fine. They had 4-0 turnovers....including the fumble Denver actually recovered and still barely lost. They'll run more crossing routes and similar patterns where PMs accuracy & timing is more important than having a gun. Way too many kids on here spouting off that don't have 100 bucks to actually bet and don't know shit about football anyway.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Peyton's arm is weaker but he threw into coverage.....Favre had a gun til the end and he still threw a ton of stupid picks. Give Manning a chance to get back into a groove and they'll be fine. They had 4-0 turnovers....including the fumble Denver actually recovered and still barely lost. They'll run more crossing routes and similar patterns where PMs accuracy & timing is more important than having a gun. Way too many kids on here spouting off that don't have 100 bucks to actually bet and don't know shit about football anyway.
    Favre is a bum compared to Manning (all-time)

Manning top 5 qbs of all time

Favre lucky to be top 15

Goat Milk

but i'll never forget a few years ago when I took the Saints ML to beat the Colts.

I've never been so relaxed during a big bet. I don't know why. With Colts down by a TD and Manning with the ball, I swear you can ask my brother or anyone, about plays before he threw a pick 6, I was like, Manning is gonna throw a pick on this drive and lose the Superbowl.

Like a play or 2 I think later he throws a pick 6 to Porter and I wasn't even happy I just smiled because I knew it would happen.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

^that superbowl was awesome

Goat Milk

Face but if that was Brady

against that saints D

and I was betting against Brady

I would be shitting myself even up a td

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

That SB sucked....PM prob screwed up that pick 6 (Wayne said he ran the wrong route too?) but it shouldn't have come down to that. Indy coach got schooled...an onside kick....tried a 50 yd fg when the guy couldn't kick that far. They laid back on Brees so he goes 32-38 or something. Garcon dropped a ball (like always) that would've made it 17-0 in the 1st half and maybe NO falls apart. Minny was better than NO and Indy prob was too. Freeney had a bad leg too....never came back for the 2nd half which really hurt the rush.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

picker just made this thread b/c he lost 8k to griz's local

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    picker just made this thread b/c he lost 8k to griz's local
    Sometimes you really are captain obvious zeta

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Face but if that was Brady

against that saints D

and I was betting against Brady

I would be shitting myself even up a td
    that's amazing you were relaxed. i had saints moneyline and was not pumped at all after first half. then that onside kick and i went nuts. agree that brady is better than peyton though

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    That SB sucked....PM prob screwed up that pick 6 (Wayne said he ran the wrong route too?) but it shouldn't have come down to that. Indy coach got schooled...an onside kick....tried a 50 yd fg when the guy couldn't kick that far. They laid back on Brees so he goes 32-38 or something. Garcon dropped a ball (like always) that would've made it 17-0 in the 1st half and maybe NO falls apart. Minny was better than NO and Indy prob was too. Freeney had a bad leg too....never came back for the 2nd half which really hurt the rush.
    exactly, just like it was for the entire decade 97% of the time, it was Peyton Manning having to try to cover up and make up for all of the shortcommings of the team around him. and Indy didn't have a coach, Caldwell never a real coach. wish i could erase him from the Colts history books!

just go back and look at the things Peyton had to do in both AFCCG wins with the Colts to even get to a Super Bowl and compare to that fukk Brady.

2001 - Brady doesn't even play in AFCCG, gets to play in Super Bowl anyways while his backup was the guy who got them there. Any other top QB get to play in a Super Bowl without having to win at least 2 playoff games prior? NO... Manning bros, Big Ben, A.Rodgers, Brees, Warner... NOPE.

2007 - Brady gets to face a Chargers team who had everybody injured. He sucked dick and still got to go to the Super Bowl... but I'm glad because of course they lost with the biggest choke ever and 19-0 never happened.

2010 - Brady sucks dick again and yet his team is holding onto a slim lead late... Flacco throws a game winning TD but NOOOOooo... its swatted out at the last second. Then, Baltimore misses the chip shot field goal that would have sent the game to overtime! Fukk you Brady rabbits foot shoved up your ass entire career over-rated.

2003 & 2004 AFCCG he just plays mediocre... nothing special while his defense is allowed to rape the other teams and not get called for now-prominent pass interference/defensive holding calls vs the secondary.

2006 AFCCG, we all know that 1, blows a 18-pt lead and then ends the game by throwing a pick. Good God that was the best 2nd half of a game in my life, best night ever.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    exactly, just like it was for the entire decade 97% of the time, it was Peyton Manning having to try to cover up and make up for all of the shortcommings of the team around him. and Indy didn't have a coach, Caldwell never a real coach. wish i could erase him from the Colts history books!

just go back and look at the things Peyton had to do in both AFCCG wins with the Colts to even get to a Super Bowl and compare to that fukk Brady.

2001 - Brady doesn't even play in AFCCG, gets to play in Super Bowl anyways while his backup was the guy who got them there. Any other top QB get to play in a Super Bowl without having to win at least 2 playoff games prior? NO... Manning bros, Big Ben, A.Rodgers, Brees, Warner... NOPE.

2007 - Brady gets to face a Chargers team who had everybody injured. He sucked dick and still got to go to the Super Bowl... but I'm glad because of course they lost with the biggest choke ever and 19-0 never happened.

2010 - Brady sucks dick again and yet his team is holding onto a slim lead late... Flacco throws a game winning TD but NOOOOooo... its swatted out at the last second. Then, Baltimore misses the chip shot field goal that would have sent the game to overtime! Fukk you Brady rabbits foot shoved up your ass entire career over-rated.

2003 & 2004 AFCCG he just plays mediocre... nothing special while his defense is allowed to rape the other teams and not get called for now-prominent pass interference/defensive holding calls vs the secondary.

2006 AFCCG, we all know that 1, blows a 18-pt lead and then ends the game by throwing a pick. Good God that was the best 2nd half of a game in my life, best night ever.
    LOL you know how many times Brady advanced in the playoffs with last second drives?

No one is better in the clutch. No one.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    LOL you know how many times Brady advanced in the playoffs with last second drives?

No one is better in the clutch. No one.
    Joe Montana. Eli Manning has 2... 2 Super Bowl game winning TOUCHDOWN DRIVES. not a FIELD GOAL, a TOUCHDOWN.

Brady? 0

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

hes still a penetrating idiot

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

bring pwad back

there's no one to poke fun at anymore

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Worst.Take.Ever.

Whatever happened to PWAD????

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

pwad might not be here anymore but you know he wishes that he was fukkin degenerate loser who doesnt pay his debts

First 123