SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    This is true that the money per game the union is asking for, is actually peanuts. However, there are 3 much larger issues.

1. The NFL wants to abolish the defined pension benefits that all refs are now entitled to and replace it with a more league friendly 401K type of system.

2. The NFL wants to hire more crews for availablity/possible early retirement for senior officials who are heavily vested in the current retirement program.

3. The NFL wants all current officials to be full time NFL employees only/ quit their day job. As we all know, many of the current refs also enjoy lucrative full time jobs. Be it a CEO, Lawyer, Doctor, or whatever.

4. This is a one time chance for the NFL to break the strangle hold that the current Referees' union has on the NFL. This isn't just about 800.00 a game. It's about the millions of dollars that the owners and the league will have to pay in the future for refs that will no longer even be working the games. This is all about "Union Busting", it's really not about the 800.00 a game.

5. Get ready for the replacements for a while, the regular refs are very well off and I don't see the NFL or owners caving anytime soon.
    Good post thanks. Hopefully some concessions are made on both sides. We need the pros back.

sc0on1e
    sc0on1e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

What's the play for 2nd half?

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

another botched call on that td pass for denver, 2nd foot looks down

probably will be another overturned call

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

total bullshit. refs wants DEN to lose lol. a phantom pass interference + phantom holding + TD not called

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    total bullshit. refs wants DEN to lose lol. a phantom pass interference + phantom holding + TD not called
    one of them is probably an atlanta fan

just not outed on facebook yet lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post
    one of them is probably an atlanta fan

just not outed on facebook yet lol

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Anyone hear the radio interview with Lesean McCoy yesterday where he claims one of the replacement refs said to him during the Ravens game that "you are on my fantasy team and i need you need to do better"

Really hoping there is an on field disaster (riot) inone of the games Sunday so Goodell has no choice but making a deal and getting the regular zebras back. This is a fukkin joke
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Anyone hear the radio interview with Lesean McCoy yesterday where he claims one of the replacement refs said to him during the Ravens game that "you are on my fantasy team and i need you need to do better"
    That is fantastic... I would totally say that if I was a replacement ref.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

just fukkin awful job by refs

5 hour game tonight

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Somebody needs to break Goodell's jaw.

Br0nxer