Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Detroit Lions -3 is easy money over Titans

Lions destroy bad teams and lose to top teams like San Fran. Lions offense will not only score a ton, but their defense will shut down a rookie QB and a struggling Chris Johnson. The Titans are certainly struggling and the Lions are coached well enough to come back after a tough loss. Titans will key in on Calvin Johnson, but I still expect a breakout. Even if they shut him down Pettigrew, Titus Young will come though. I know this sounds like a square play and it is, but this one wins. Get in now

Resler

Anyone else backing lions here?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

really not sure how i could take ten here, although i think they have faced two better defenses than what they will see against det, not defensive lines but overall D's, i def feel sd d is better than det even tho i dont think most realize how improved sd d is, guess book still out on pats d but if anything it is much better coached than det...that the only other thing i take issue with here, did you say det was well coached? i have to disagree totally here, they are undisciplined (sign of bad coaching), struggle running ball which i believe is a attitude that is set by the coach, ultimately i could coach det and win as many gms as this guy and im certainly not bragging about my head coaching abilities...and far as i know titans dont have a rookie qb on their roster..

Resler

Locker is just like a rookie Qb, but he probably makes worse decisions. I know lions ddefense lacked discipline last year, but don't see the same thingthis year. I do agree that chargers d is much improved.

2daBank

like i said i wouldnt play ten and i luv me some short home dog mls....it gotta be det or pass, just to early in week for me to say which..

davidx191
    davidx191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Detroit's defense isn't shutting anyone down you idiot. I can't even name anybody in their absolute shit LB core and secondary.

Leaning more towards Titans due to homefield advantage and a motivated Chris Johnson

Resler

I love that Chris Johnson motivation factor lol haha. He got paid and hasnt played motivated for over a year. Even if he was motivated, the coach doesn't even run the ball. I have a little worry about Kenny Britt being back all game, but locker looks like an erratic rook. That defensive line is going to scare him.

Quote Originally Posted by davidx191 View Post
    Detroit's defense isn't shutting anyone down you idiot. I can't even name anybody in their absolute shit LB core and secondary.

Leaning more towards Titans due to homefield advantage and a motivated Chris Johnson

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tenn +3 HUGEEEE

Resler

I love it. Got my play locked in. Should have bet earlier before the line moved.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

You have this one right on . I am joining you for a threesome . Lions 35 Titans 10

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Chris Johnson, motivated?

LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

Lions are BANGED up while TEN is going to play like its there last game of the season. Noone wants to be 0-3. Ten covers and wins.

Resler

Lions are banged up in the secondary,but lions are highly motivated defense. They are in the toughest division in football and are lucky to be tied with bears and pack. The lions will make sure they win the games they are suppose to. Titans don't want to go 0-3 but that won't matter when your team is in that condition. The coach should bench Chris Johnson or run him 35 times to prove to the fans that he doesn't care.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Looks good to me... Titans have no offense...

Resler

Titans need a game against the chiefs or Brown's right now. Not the lions. Going to be a route.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

yep....for the reasons you stated (Lions being really good against losing teams) and how bad tennessee has looked (arguably the worst team in the league).

people say the browns are the worst, but the browns have at least been competitive. Browns are 1-0 ATS with a push in the cinci game.

Tenn has been annihilated in both games. And the chargers are NOT that good.....

This and the jets -3 are the locks of the week. Not many of the lines look good this week or are a toss up, but those two are ultra solid.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by davidx191 View Post

im so fukkin glad i ended up with early picks i didnt really want in my fantasy leagues cause i actually thought cj2k was gonna bounce back strong, man enough to admit when im wrong, he has faced a couple very tough run d's thus far but the guys that told me he got paid and dont care looking more right by the week..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by betcha_bottom$ View Post
    yep....for the reasons you stated (Lions being really good against losing teams) and how bad tennessee has looked (arguably the worst team in the league).

people say the browns are the worst, but the browns have at least been competitive. Browns are 1-0 ATS with a push in the cinci game.

Tenn has been annihilated in both games. And the chargers are NOT that good.....

This and the jets -3 are the locks of the week. Not many of the lines look good this week or are a toss up, but those two are ultra solid.

in all fairness ten-a-key has played much better teams than the brownies have, i mean dont get me wrong phi may be better than both but the reason that gm was close didnt have as much to do with cle as it did phi poor play... far as cincy they are avg at best and certainly not of the caliber of sd or ne at this point cause their secondary is a mess...

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    in all fairness ten-a-key has played much better teams than the brownies have, i mean dont get me wrong phi may be better than both but the reason that gm was close didnt have as much to do with cle as it did phi poor play... far as cincy they are avg at best and certainly not of the caliber of sd or ne at this point cause their secondary is a mess...
    San Diego and cinci are pretty close to each other talent wise. They're both mediocre to above average teams as a whole that will probably finish 8-8 or 9-7 unless they have a cupcake schedule. yeah the eagles played horrible, but you don't get 4 turnovers by accident. The Browns have some talent on the defensive side of the ball. Not having joe haden hurt them against the bengals. If Brandon Weeden didn't a single digit QB rating, they win the eagles game.

Tennessee has just looked bad in all phases. Which IMHO, is surprising, because I thought they had a solid defense last year.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by betcha_bottom$ View Post
    San Diego and cinci are pretty close to each other talent wise. They're both mediocre to above average teams as a whole that will probably finish 8-8 or 9-7 unless they have a cupcake schedule. yeah the eagles played horrible, but you don't get 4 turnovers by accident. The Browns have some talent on the defensive side of the ball. Not having joe haden hurt them against the bengals. If Brandon Weeden didn't a single digit QB rating, they win the eagles game.

Tennessee has just looked bad in all phases. Which IMHO, is surprising, because I thought they had a solid defense last year.
    sd is worlds better than cincy....that d is a d no one talks about that is very good.. cincy is decimated in secondary and cant create pass rush, huge difference in those 2 teams imho..ill give you one thing, if anything after 2 weeks im pretty damn confident pettigrew will eat ten d alive cause it one thing to get torched by gronk and hernadez but dude replacing gates went nuts on ten as well, clearly they have issues defending the te position..

Resler

I agree SD is better than Cincy. I don't see Tennesee really able to stop any of the weapons that Detroit has. Detroit will also run the ball a little better with Leshoure back there. The only way I see this happening is if Stafford is terrible in the redzone and throws like 3 redzone picks and somehow, some way Chris Johnson runs his ass off. If this happens the game will be close and Detroit will score in the final seconds and still win, haha.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I make this the bet of the week and not because Detroit are that good....but the Titans could be that bad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slacker00

Resler

Agreed! I mean anything can happen, it's the NFL, but I don't see any game that I like more.

LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

I actually LOVE the titans here. And not sure why you say the Lions beat up on bad teams?

-Lions 0-6 ATS past 6 road games
    -Lions are 8-16 ATS against losing teams the previous 24 instances.

TeamDetroit
    TeamDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2771

I am a huge Detroit fan and usually never bet on Detroit teams because i feel like i have a huge biased opinion on them but this time i have to say i am backing the Lions. The Lions have what it takes to beat the Titans easily. This seems like a no brainer to me. Take Detroit.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Lions Look like penetrating shit it wouldnt suprise me if they go 1-15 after all they are the lions the worst team in NFL history

Resler

If you LOVE LOVE LOVE the Titans put money on them and post the ticket. I can see some people being scared of this game and maybe laying off, but I don't see how anyone puts money on the Titans. I would love to see the proof of someone putting money on the Titans in this spot.

Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper View Post
    I actually LOVE the titans here. And not sure why you say the Lions beat up on bad teams?

-Lions 0-6 ATS past 6 road games
    -Lions are 8-16 ATS against losing teams the previous 24 instances.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Look like Detroit is real thing here.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

• Detroit at Tennessee (Moneyline)Tennessee

+155

Single Bet
    Price: +155
    Bet Amount: $

Bet Payout: $ 255.00

Resler

Nice. Where did you place this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    • Detroit at Tennessee (Moneyline)Tennessee

+155

Single Bet
    Price: +155
    Bet Amount: $

Bet Payout: $ 255.00

defineentvinny
    defineentvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

only because megatron and stafford are on one of my fantasy teams, lets go lions!

Resler

I have Stafford too and he has been disappointing so far considering I could have had Brees instead, but I have faith they will both dominate again.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

I'm on the Lions but I'm awaiting confirmation on Calvin Johnson before deciding how much. Only way I see the Titans winning this is if Stafford throws 3 picks and Chris Johnson gets his head out of his ass. Given that he's been pointing the finger at his o-line and the offensive coordinator I'm willing to bet that doesn't happen tomorrow.

Resler

Yeah, I said the exact same thing in this thread. Pretty much exactly. Chris Johnson has a higher yardage after contact than total yardage, meaning he gets hit in the backfield more than not, haha. That line is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    I'm on the Lions but I'm awaiting confirmation on Calvin Johnson before deciding how much. Only way I see the Titans winning this is if Stafford throws 3 picks and Chris Johnson gets his head out of his ass. Given that he's been pointing the finger at his o-line and the offensive coordinator I'm willing to bet that doesn't happen tomorrow.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

who is worst team in NFL?

TEN or OAK?????

you decide

12 Last