MaxxIT
    MaxxIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

let me break down the DEN/ATL game for you....

first some stat trends

Matt ryan as starter in home games 28-4
    ATL MNF games 0-3
    ATL is 0-5 last 5 after winning by 14+

now the important stuff...

Playing AT ATL in a dome. Obviously ATL is a VERY tough place to play at.
    Some people are saying manning wont be able to run his no huddle offense because of the noise. Could very well be true but I highly doubt DEN has not thought of this already, it is not a secret when everyone on these forums keeps talking about it.

ATL allowed the KC chiefs to score 24 points on them in week one. ATL D is not good. Manning will be able to pick their defense apart wayyyy easier then Cassel did.

**Also Brent Grimes ATL's star CB is OUT. This will put a huge hole in there pass defense and manning is going to exploit this.

DEN defense did not look very good last week constantly allowing big ben to get 3rd down conversions. But they WERE HOLDING THEM to 3rd downs all game! They have been practicing 3rd down stops all week and will be better prepared this week. DEN defense is better then they looked week 1.

ATL did put up 40 points week 1 but again it was vs a very suspect and in my opinion shitty KC chiefs defense. KC had 5 of their starters out that game including Hali and Flowers, 60% of the teams in the NFL could have done the same thing.

Everyone is talking about how DEN is over rated and that may be true, but I think people are giving ATL to much credit also. Really the biggest difference in this game other then the defense mis match is home field advantage.

With that said Im sure as hell not going to fade manning on prime time MNF

pick your own side though, flip a coin and good luck!!

MaxxIT

and a few people have already posted that Atlanta -3 is a

lol that should make your decision easier

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Woa just posted a thread exactly like this haha

MaxxIT

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Woa just posted a thread exactly like this haha