MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

'Denver vs Atlanta' at the Georgia Dome Monday nite!!! nite!!!

After last week#2 winning the Arizona game and losing Raiders at home on my press. Can you believe how bad Pat's played at season opener at home[Tom Brady played real bad too]which I lost too folks[Iam at 1-2 so far!!! but my real stat's will show at the end of season SRB members ,I really did my homework on this game.This should be a fun game on Monday night and a real test to see whether the Falcons' defense can stop an elite quarterback,and to determine just how good Atlanta's no-huddle offense really is??? This game should be a treat to watch,with two explosive offenses led by outstanding quarterbacks -- one among the league's young guns in Ryan and the other an esteemed member of the old guard in Manning -- capable of putting up copious amounts of points and splash plays. That said,so be it!!!... The deciding factor may come down to which defense is better able to slow its opponent down.If that's indeed the case,Denver appears to have the advantage in that area with a greater number of playmakers in Miller,Bailey,Dumervil and Porter. Add in a superior running game to Manning's masterful mind,and the Broncos may just be one of the few teams built to "withstand Atlanta'usual dominance" in the Georgia Dome.

My Predicted: Broncos 27, Falcons 21 Take the +3 Broncos

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck to everyone tonight

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

I like it...this is a risk/reward play for me DENVER -2.5 +170 (Denver 24 Atlanta 20)

graycat40
    graycat40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

thinking

I like your thinking Harry. I'm on board. THANKS!!!