2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Everyone wants to fade ATL at home? really?

so what im seeing is everyone saw Peyton and den do what they were supposed to do last week and beat a steeler team that couldnt beat a teblow lead bronco team in a playoff gm in den! and now everyone has decided that Denver is the team to beat?

i love manning as much as the next guy but gtfoh with this shit, someone remind me what atl record at home with Ryan at qb is? seriously im not sure, but i know it really fukkin good, like they never lose in their house! far as im concerned ryan is like a young manning prototype with better weapons around him and all i gotta lay is 3 thanx to the manning name and perception?

i think early on we see atl come with a much heavier dose of turner/rodgers than expected as i believe den can be had with the ground gm, not to mention i and im sure atl respect peyton enough to know the best place for him is on the sideline which is exactly where the run gm will keep him (notice how lopsided t.o.p. was last week against pit), atl can afford to employ this strategy because another thing you may not have noticed is den d was miserable getting off the field on 3rd downs last week...atl will punish den d early and have them tired in the 2nd half for ryan and the no huddle to do some real damage when needed to keep pace with peyton as im sure he will have his moments in this one...gonna be a lot easier for ryan to run no huddle than it will den having to deal with the noise, sure peyton is the no huddle zen master but we still real early into this thing and i gotta wonder how well everyone be on same page when it all gonna have to be done w/o the adv of hearing....

if grimes wasnt lost for the yr i would love this play even more but even down a corner i have to play atl in this gm as in the end im getting the better team, a team that rarely loses at home, and until peyton came riding into town a team being mentioned among the nfc elite ready to make the next step (something i still believe is the case)...

ATL-3... 3x

un 26 1st half 1x

2 team parlay

atl ml
    un 26 1st half... .5 to 1u

gl everyone...

ajos90
    ajos90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1478

Good write up and I tend to agree

In the past ATL problem has been winning away games and they seemed to handle that pretty well last week. But they have always been known to be a different beast altogether when playing home games.

I just don't see Peyton staying up with the weapons that ATL has on offense

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ajos90 View Post
    Good write up and I tend to agree

In the past ATL problem has been winning away games and they seemed to handle that pretty well last week. But they have always been known to be a different beast altogether when playing home games.

I just don't see Peyton staying up with the weapons that ATL has on offense

dont get me wrong there are a few issues and if den can get after Ryan he could struggle but i see a offense that is so capable of wearing down a defense in a number of ways that i like our chances (also why i like 1st half under but of coarse if both teams come out gunning then that prob squashed, lol, hoping den eases into no huddle and atl successfully attempts to control t.o.p.) especially taking into consideration how big a struggle it was for den d to get off the field on 3rd down last week ....Grimes being out certainly hurts as although atl still has 2 capable corners it def gonna be noticeable in their nickle package which id assume is on the field quite a bit, guess im assuming we gan a next man in mentality here but obviously if peyton finds him a softy out there he gonna exploit it to death...really just comes down to as much as i like peyton and dont like going against him in primetime (had den last week) i think atl O will wear the den d down and again we getting one of the best home teams around at home laying a fg, win or lose i cant feel bad about this play....

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Would take ATL. But over 52 is the better play imo.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Ya I don't see ATL losing at home..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm with you Banker. No thanks on that. Atlanta's defense is soft and exposeable, but no way am I fading them in a prime time game at home when the line's only 3.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yep I laid -3, and -3.5EV. Love short home favs.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

ATL is the play, too much respect for manning. point spread way off IMO, public has this one fukced up.

2daBank

well it took a 4 hour half to score the 27 they needed to beat me but atl is doing the job at least....

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tailed you on that parlay, sucks the under lost by one points

great call on falcons though, looks like

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    well it took a 4 hour half to score the 27 they needed to beat me but atl is doing the job at least....
    You called this game correctly from the start. You just can't account for 4 TOs in the first quarter, and Peyton needed a couple of minor miracles to score that TD. Great call on the game tonight.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL! I got 1,000 on ATL. This was the easiest play of the week in my opinion. Got burned on Dallas and Washington so happy about this win..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    tailed you on that parlay, sucks the under lost by one points

great call on falcons though, looks like

really thought we had a good thing going with that bro... i mean take away 1 or 2 p.i. calls or just spot the ball correctly instead of giving den 10 free yards on drive before half and we in there,,,that was longest half since well yesterday phi/balt joke of a officiated gm, but i mean before these refs came along it would take a power outage to prolong a gm to this extent... sorry bout that..

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Gotta love those short home favs, with above avg offenses.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Gotta love those short home favs, with above avg offenses.
    yea no doubt....what i dont love is being right on total but being wrong on half over gm, that pisses me off to no end, then again there usually a reason i do it and if i didnt think it was justifiable i would have took gm instead, oh well, wtf can ya do....