Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive finally found a hapy place!!!

For the last few years I thought I could earn a living betting the NFL. It was last night I finnaly realised it cant hapen, im just not skilled enough at capping. Will now only play for fun, and will enjoy my bets.

The NFL might be able to be beaten but not by many!!!!!

Some of the results are a fukkin joke and it proves that any football team can win on any day.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Yeah, yesterday was one of those days

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status

Yesterday was horrible, i just wonder how many got butt fukked on New England., New Orleans and Dallas.

Tonight I like Atlanta but aint touching the game as Peyton could win the game for Denver.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

im betting college rite now cashing some mcrotch good that you saw the light on nfl. its the worst to cash wk.to wk. i just play small parlays

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by Pat McCrotch View Post
    For the last few years I thought I could earn a living betting the NFL. It was last night I finnaly realised it cant hapen, im just not skilled enough at capping. Will now only play for fun, and will enjoy my bets.

The NFL might be able to be beaten but not by many!!!!!

Some of the results are a fukkin joke and it proves that any football team can win on any day.
    For most making a living off sports gambling is a Pipe Dream. 99% of the Professionals are on the side of the House.

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status

Just glad I realised before I lost too much.

Will now put a small $50 bet on each sunday and enjoy it.

Think I was listening to guys on here bullshitting and making out they were pro's

The books must have made a fortune this week.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Good thread my friend. Saw it and just had to give a feedback. Glad that you realize it. Sports gambling is a game of art with a lot of traps. A trap within a trap. You have to learn how to decipher the puzzle like reading ancient Azetic or Egyptians. For instance...Vegas will put out lines to draw you in...hypnotize you (psychology). Then set up traps that if you do parlays and one of those game is in there, it will kill the card. This is not the best part. The best part is that the trap within a trap will not only loose but don't even cover the teaser spread...even 10 point teaser. Good example is Jacksonville...the 6.5 plus the 10 or Dallas plus the 7 on a 10 point. That's why sports gambling is never easy. If it is....everyone be rich by now.