Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Wong Teasers

I need your help fellas. I'm not new to Wong teasers, but I can't say I know a lot about them. My question is that I see San Fran tonight -7 and Atlanta -3 tomorrow night. If I tease (7 points) San Fran down to even and Atlanta or Denver up or down tomorrow night, would that make a Wong teaser or not? Should it give me +EV or not even though the favorite is not between 7½ and 8½ nor the underdog between 1½ and 2½. I don't do much with my betpoints, and if anyone can answer me insightfully, I will give you 3-5 betpoints (but you'll have to tell me how to do this). Thanks guys.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't do either of these - u want to tease teams that are -8.5, 8, or 7.5 down and tease up teams that are plus 1.5, 2, 2.5 - ideally stick with the teams that fit this criteria and the game o/u is relatively on the lower side ( less chance for a blow out)

Oh and unless u get Plus 180 on 3 teamers it's -ev regardless .. Ideally u want EVEN on 2 tmers but I don't think any place offers that... -110 would be the most juice id pay for a 2 tmer
    Last edited by eastern2; 09-16-12 at 07:24 PM.