Cowboys -8 against Tampa, Tampa has looked pretty tough so far...might take Tampa with that high spread.

Giants only -1 against Carolina. Granted Carolina looked strong against N.O. but I think N.O. is going to be bad all season with the new coaching problems. Carolina's defense has looked horrible, and I think Eli is coming off a huge comeback win, and think he roles in this game.

Rams +9.5 vs Chicago, game is in Chicago but I love fading Cutler, he has to be one of the worst QB's in the NFL. Love the way the Rams run the football, and I think it will be a really close game.

Buffalo-3 against Cleveland. Really liked how Buffalo bounced back in week 2, and Spiller looked great. Might be looking at the under in this game, with Spiller and Richardson both running effectively and running a lot of clock.

New England +3 against Baltimore, I think this line is so low because of N.E. losing to Arizona. If we learn anything, it's Brady knows how to bounce back after a loss.

Cincinatti +4 against Washington. This is my favorite so far, Cincinnati is I think the better team, and I think RG3 will have a tough game.

Colts -2.5 vs Jacksonville. Really like Luck coming off a win, and his arm is really impressive. I think Colts get this game by at least 10.