Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

how we supposed to bet on nfl with these peices of shit refs

worst pass interference call ever just happened in det/sf game and Ive seen literally the worst calls in my life the last 2 weeks.....honestly I used to bitch and moan about all refs calls but this is just rediculous and extremely suspicious how they can be this bad. how are we supposed to bet nfl with these refs.....although I am 2-0 this weekend with a pending bet and teaser with denver....anyone tracking these refs? are they leaning certain teams or just making terrible calls everywhere? I cant comprehend how they can be this bad

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell me about it, I felt like I got hosed on my Ravens ML play.... Having the same thoughts

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

I don't know. Steelers had a great pass interference call on them on Ike even though he didn't touch him. He was beat and still got called for it. Didn't ruin much, just killed good field position, but the call was absolutely awful.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

new nfl strategy just throw the ball and eventually youll get a couple pass ints or roughing the passers

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    new nfl strategy just throw the ball and eventually youll get a couple pass ints or roughing the passers
    seems +ev

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Seems like people have forgotten that the regular refs had plenty of errors as well. It was the regular refs that fukked up a coin toss before.