jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vick Just Schools Ravens And Flacco

Way to go haters

2-0

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honorable mention to the Eagles defense for shutting down the Ravens on that final drive. 2-0
    Points Awarded:

skidrow gave Mikail 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

Eagles lose 28-0 without Vick

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I would argue that Flacco is the new Tony Romo...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Yeah but Eagles did not cover the #. Vick is a tough player, but still overrated imo.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Still, Ravens +3 was the play.

jjgold

Flacco not 50% the QB Vick is

Flacco your a fukkin loser and everyone knows it, you cannot win big games
    Points Awarded:

skidrow gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

The MUCH better QB will have the last laugh in this one. Unfortunately the most over rated player in the history of the NFL won't be able to get the Eagles to the Super Bowl for a rematch.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

ravens covered...all i cared about

jjgold

I never gave a fuk about pit bulls he killed as they have no use in society and those dogs hurt so many humans through the years

PIT BULLS SHOULD BE BANNED AS A PET

Human life way more important to me than fukkin killer dogs and also its all about winning fukkin games

VICK IS KING
    Points Awarded:

paco gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Honorable mention to the Eagles defense for shutting down the Ravens on that final drive. 2-0
    I think it had more to do with Flacco's inability to not throw like it's a backyard pick up game.

jjgold

Ravens players have zero confidence in Flacco

They should not re sign him

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

I would kill all pit bulls. But nothing noble about breeding pits to fight then kill them. Vick is an idiot .

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    I would kill all pit bulls. But nothing noble about breeding pits to fight then kill them. Vick is an idiot .
    Falker good point

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Anyone think the late Vick fumble maybe should have stood? Called on field as fumble.

That's very close to the "open hand" rule, which would = fumble. Could have gone either way, imho. No guarantee that it gets overturned.

MMA Fan
    MMA Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Did anyone watch the game? Vick deserves no credit. Baltimore's D left multiple receivers wide open all game. I mean, there was 10 yards of space between a lot of the open targets. Maclin's TD catch. There was literally no Raven in the area. The Eagles offensive line also gave Vick an eternity to find those wide open guys. There's not a QB in the NFL that wouldn't have thrived for Phillie today.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Vick threw for almost 400 yards against probably the top 1-3 defense in the entire NFL.

skidrow
    skidrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerC View Post
    The MUCH better QB will have the last laugh in this one. Unfortunately the most over rated player in the history of the NFL won't be able to get the Eagles to the Super Bowl for a rematch.
    sound like a sore loser. or a gluebag who likes the cowgirls. PHILLY BABY!!!

MMA Fan

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Vick threw for almost 400 yards against probably the top 1-3 defense in the entire NFL.
    Did you watch the game? Vick had plenty of time back there and there was inexplicably uncovered, wide open Eagles all game. Compared to Flacco, who couldn't throw a screen pass or dumpoff without two Eagles grabbing him, it's shocking the game was so close.

skidrow
    skidrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by MMA Fan View Post
    Did you watch the game? Vick had plenty of time back there and there was inexplicably uncovered, wide open Eagles all game. Compared to Flacco, who couldn't throw a screen pass or dumpoff without two Eagles grabbing him, it's shocking the game was so close.
    whats your point? philly D rocked this game... this is the AFCs best supposedly , and sides philly killing themselves with turnovers, eagles should have rolled here by 17. long story short, flacco failed, vick stacked stats, and once again ...won the game. stop knocking him, hes got more balls then any QB, and can take a hit, and isnt afraid to take a hit like most wuss QBs in the league. and trust me, Michael Vick isnt 100% quite yet. 12 snaps in preseason, and drives his team down 2 weeks in a row and TAKES the win. watch n learn.

MMA Fan

I got Vick in a lot of fantasy leagues, but what he showed last week disgusted me. He needs wide open players and time to succeed. That's not good.

jjgold

The thing about Phila is when Vick plays they always dominate the game even in loses

Turnovers kill them

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The thing about Phila is when Vick plays they always dominate the game even in loses

Turnovers kill them
    very true. i think eagles almost always dominate stat-wise
    its just the turnovers

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

i give him 3 more games before he's out for the season. You can just go around killing dogs and not expect some bad mojo. Maybe he will pull a thiesman... that would be nice.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Vick needs to get that "throw it away to avoid the sack" means BEFORE the D-lineman is wrapped around you. I don't know how he can expect to take that kind of pounding every week and have anything left come the playoffs, or expect those last second five yard heaves to keep falling harmlessly to the turf.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Flacco not 50% the QB Vick is

Flacco your a fukkin loser and everyone knows it, you cannot win big games
    Little extreme JJ, don't you think? Flacco has as many playoff wins (5-4) as Vick has playoff games (2-3), in half as many seasons. Not saying he's great, just maybe Vick's a bit over-rated.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Still, Ravens +3 was the play.
    No.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I never gave a fuk about pit bulls he killed as they have no use in society and those dogs hurt so many humans through the years

Human life way more important to me than fukkin killer dogs and also its all about winning fukkin games

VICK IS KING
    Best post this guy ever made
    Its a fukkin dog people get over it

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Uhh yes it was beavis

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I was watching the game in a bar w no sound and had Ravens ML big. Is it me or was Philly holding the Ravens recievers on every play? And then the Ravens scored a TD that was called back late because of Offensive PI which was suspect at best... Am I wrong? Could someone who saw the game comment?

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Really sad if people think Vick is actually a good quarterback. All he is known for is getting injured and losing big games. No team will win a super bowl with Michael Vick, he will have to beat a real quarterback if he wants to win a title. No way it happens, he won a game against the Browns, (with 4 picks), and today he won a home game that he should win. His receivers are good, and he's an average at best passer. The only reason he can throw is because the defense has to respect the fact that he can run. By week 8 he will be injured, and the Eagles will be 3-5

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Newton in time will be > Vick ever was. Maybe RG3/Dalton as well. Vick is a tough player, and he's got a strong arm. But in the big games I do not trust him. Plus he gets hurt way too often.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by MMA Fan View Post
    Did anyone watch the game? Vick deserves no credit. Baltimore's D left multiple receivers wide open all game. I mean, there was 10 yards of space between a lot of the open targets. Maclin's TD catch. There was literally no Raven in the area. The Eagles offensive line also gave Vick an eternity to find those wide open guys. There's not a QB in the NFL that wouldn't have thrived for Phillie today.
    Vick holds onto the ball way too long. He's easily the worst QB in the league if you didn't factor in his running. Once you factor in his running he is still below average.

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Best post this guy ever made
    Its a fukkin dog people get over it
    with this kind of mentality it will not be long before people start saying things like "the ambassador was gay, who cares get over it"...wait.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

VICK IS KING

12 Last