nickmanning214
    nickmanning214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Hey guys, long time no post!

Hey everyone! I was active on this forum a few years ago. I don't know how the site has changed...we used to get betpoints and gamble them and it was fun. Anyway, I stopped gambling but I decided to start writing on this forum again to promote my site www.nickmanningsfootballsim.com. It is a website I made that posts the results of a program I made which simulates NFL games. It's still in it's beta phase so some of the results are retarded but I'm hoping it catches on! Anyway I'm just going to pick the NFL games for this week. They don't match up with my retarded football sim picks but that's okay.

In order of confidence (16 the most confident):

CHARGERS over Titans: I saw something in Phillip Rivers' eyes against the Chargers. He wants to win this year. He is getting old so I expect a really solid regular season from him and the Chargers.

49ERS over Lions: I think it's going to take a few weeks for someone to figure out a successful game plan against the 49ers. They have no weakness!

PATS over Cardinals: The Patriots are not infallible, and they usually have 2 or 3 surprising loses every season. But this doesn't seem like one of those times. The Cardinals are on the west coast, in a different conference. There is not much rivalry here, so I expect the Cardinals to treat this like a preseason game, accepting the loss and working on things for the future.

STEELERS over Jets: Despite the Jets performance last week, I just see them as too gimmicky to compete with the big boys. The Bills can probably make any team look good.

Cowboys over SEAHAWKS: This team brings up bad memories for Romo so I think he will show up mentally sharp enough to overcome the 12th man (Seattle's crowd).

Ravens over EAGLES: Not everyone is willing to admit it yet, but I think Flacco is elite. He looked like Peyton Manning against the Bengals last week. Mike Vick will bounce back in a week or so but I think he continues his struggles this week.

Saints over PANTHERS: The Saints will be beatable this year for teams who have their act together, but the Panthers just rely on Cam too much. Their defense is putrid and coach or no coach, I can see Brees putting up 50 points against this team.

RAMS over Redskins: Here's an upset for you! I just think RGIII was hyped way too much after beating the Saints, and I'm not sure how he will respond to that added pressure in only his second game. But I definitely expect him to be a star very soon!

Vikings over COLTS: The Vikings have heart this season. Things seemed to go the Vikings way last week when historically they do not for this franchise--from Walsh's 55 yarder to Peterson's amazing recovery. I think they will be able to win all of their winnable games.

Browns over BENGALS: Picking the upset here. I think Weeden will improve from last week and the Bengals will under prepare.

Chiefs
    over BILLS: Fitzpatrick has potential, but being a Harvard guy, he overthinks things. In the NFL, there is no time to think, so he will only succeed when he stops trying so hard.

Bucs over GIANTS: The Bucs gave up on their coach last year but they were playoff contenders the season before, going 10 and 6. I expect the Bucs to show up to games this year under a new coach, and I expect the Giants to continue their slow start.

Raiders over DOLPHINS: Both teams have low expectations but I feel that after last week the Raiders will feel like they need to show some dignity after losing because of their backup long snapper. Plus, the Dolphins don't play well at home because their fans are too busy going to the beach.

Texans over JAGS: I am not picking the upset here because I think the Texans are motivated after last year was stolen from them because of injuries, but I see remarkable improvement in Blaine Gabbert and the Jags, so I think this could be close!

FALCONS over Broncos: I am not a fan of Matt Ryan but I like him in relatively unimportant regular season games.

9 road teams, 7 home teams this week. Hope everyone enjoys the games, and remember to check out my website!

www.nickmanningfootballsim.com

nickmanning214

Oops I forgot to number them...anyway, the top one is the most confident and the bottom one is the least. You get the idea.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Nice write ups. Good luck dude

nickmanning214

Thanks man!