RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

6.5 point teaser any thoughts boys

I have
    *Skins +3.5
    * Ravens at +9

I think both teams win outright but just to make me feel even better throw some points on the lines an push them out more. Any thoughts but please dont tell me vick will play outta his mind an have a good game cause he shows time an time again that he cant now throw in the ravens defense an he might not throw 4 int but he is good for 2 picks today.

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    I have
    *Skins +3.5
    * Ravens at +9

I think both teams win outright but just to make me feel even better throw some points on the lines an push them out more. Any thoughts but please dont tell me vick will play outta his mind an have a good game cause he shows time an time again that he cant now throw in the ravens defense an he might not throw 4 int but he is good for 2 picks today.
    ''

Betting with your heart hear? Skins should win but 2 road wins on the road to begin the season with a rookie is asking a lot. Rams looked good last week on the road against Det.

RG3ING

Quote Originally Posted by boss_of_um View Post
    ''

Betting with your heart hear? Skins should win but 2 road wins on the road to begin the season with a rookie is asking a lot. Rams looked good last week on the road against Det.
    Not with my heart if i bet on them last week to go into the saints dome an cover would be betting with my heart(did not bet the game). but the rams are banged up from that game an missing starters on the o-line an d-line the skins shouldnt need to rely on RG3 to throw throw the ball a lot. the rams are not good at stoping the run an the skins have 3 RB's that can all go over 100yds easy they will pound the ball up an down the feild an then when the rams load up the box then RG3 can go down field. This is a big game for the skins they know they cant go beat the saints in new orleans an then turn around an lose to the rams. Before the season started i has the skins winning 5 games this year an the rams were one of them. The skins show after week 1 there better then i thought so the rams win does not change it makes it look even better.

RG3ING

I didnt like when the skins drafted RG3 i thought they gave up way to much to go get him but he continues to show how grown up an mature he is. He posted on twitter after the saints game "great game now on to the next one" they said he was going over game tape of the rams on victory monday when the team has the day off this guy just gets it you dont see talented an athletic abilities like he has an also the maturity level in him to realize what he needs to do!! Him growing up in a military family has done a lot for this guy in my opinion. And by the way he didnt have a great game. He had the best rookie debut ever in the history of the NFl for a QB!