FB1907
    FB1907's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Anyone on Giants -7 tom?

Can't possibly see the Giants going 0-2 for the season. Especially back to back losses at home. That's not my only reason to take the giants to cover the spread tomorrow but it's definitely a meaningful one. I have the same feeling about this game as i had for the packer game against the bears. But i was too pussy to pound the pack because of all the public's leans/projections of the bears being "badass" this year and the supposed Cutler tearing up the pack DEF with Marshall and Forte, so i just faded it. Tampa D looked ok against Carolina. but i think it was more Cam being Cam and throwing int's as usual. i think Carolina had plenty of chances against Tampa, to win the game. The giants didn't play a bad game against the Cowboys last week. I think it was more of the little mistakes that cost them the game. The int in the first half should have either been returned for a td or converted into one by the offense. To add to this, the giants fumble in the redzone was definetly the turning point of the game. This game could have had a totally different outcome. Besides a solid running game with Martin and and an passing game that hasn't really proved much yet. I dont see the tampa offense outscoring the giants or even coming close to winning this one. If the giants look like they have repaired the problems in the 2ndary this week, they should take this one and cover the spread. What do you guys think ???

FB1907

thinking the Giants take this one 27-13

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

I like it in theory. BOL

FB1907

Quote Originally Posted by haserfauld View Post
    I like it in theory. BOL
    Right. But not enough to lay down the dough?

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by FB1907 View Post
    Right. But not enough to lay down the dough?
    ATS, not personally, but that's not as much because I don't think they'll cover. I honestly do believe they'll cover it. But I'm already at my % limit of my bankroll with other plays, and I want to see the Giants fire on all cylinders once before I bet on them. But I expect the Giants to stack up Doug Martin and try to make Freeman win the game. He won't. Freeman will go home with a permanent impression of JPP's facemask on his chest.

FB1907

Quote Originally Posted by haserfauld View Post
    ATS, not personally, but that's not as much because I don't think they'll cover. I honestly do believe they'll cover it. But I'm already at my % limit of my bankroll with other plays, and I want to see the Giants fire on all cylinders once before I bet on them. But I expect the Giants to stack up Doug Martin and try to make Freeman win the game. He won't. Freeman will go home with a permanent impression of JPP's facemask on his chest.
    Very well my friend..Good luck tomorrow.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

I parlayed the Giants ml with Pats 1st half ml

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Would take the NYG on the money, and not lay the wood. TB has revamped their D, and it looks like Schiano has improved their attitude. Like to have 7 points in what could be a low scoring game. Of course Eli>Freeman, but see TB playing the NYG tough. GL.

Dux90
    Dux90's Avatar Become A Pro!

as of right now 85% of public on Giants with most of the money on TB, opening line 9 now down to 7 so that always scares me be nice to get it a 6.5 or buy the half IMO. BOL

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Expecting the Giant's D to come up with an effort here in a must win game
    T.B D with a good showing Vs. the Panthers
    T.B offense possibly marginal
    Giants with a weak running game and not a great offensive showing in their home opener

I have under 51 as part of a teaser