beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Can we trust the Cowboys tomorrow?

Seattle tough place to play obviously and Dallas has a knack of losing games they should win although I guess that could change this season they've had plenty of rest since the opener where they did whip the superbowl champs

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

I spent some time on this game. I went into it liking seattle, but when I looked into it everything pointed Dallas. Only pros of Seattle was home field and possible Cowboys letdown...and while thats a possibility, smart play is Cowboys. Lemme see if I cant find my mini writeup I rambled the other day.

nrok2118

Here ya go:

Quote Originally Posted by nrok2118 View Post
    My first instinct lead me to the same idea, Seahawks with the upset to an overrated Cowboys team. Finally got around to looking into the game and I have to say Ive done a complete 180. I told myself either Seattle or No Play but the Cowboys look like a good bet.

Okung is expected to play, but wont be 100% and looked like crap against the cardinals. Not to mention hes gonna have to go up against DeMarcus Ware. Wilson spent a lot of time scrambling against the Cardinals...and the cowboys are designed to pressure the quarterback. Wilson will be in trouble and show his rookie form once again.

Seattle's WR core looks in shambles, tie that back to their rookie QB (who should be off his game against this pass rush) and their passing game is in question. And even if it is working, one of the main upgrades to the Cowboys defense was their corners, who proved (on the road) they can handle an elite QB and a respectable receiving core.

So they'll just have to run their premier back, Lynch, than?? While he is confirmed active, he has been limited in practice with back problems. He might not be able to carry the workload needed to establish a proper running game.

All in all, things dont look good for Seattle. I will agree the Cowboys should be close to a 6 point favorite which makes this game smell fishy...but I still think you cant waste good money on bad teams, and things arent looking to good in Seattle.

Now Ive lost the numbers, but the Cowboys own Seattle as of late. Problem is these games have been played in Texas, Romo hasnt been to Seattle since his botched snap. Now Ive seen some reports still talking about this...and personally I feel this may play into the hands of Romo and a possible "revenge" factor.

Travel may be a factor, but remember the Cowboys had the extra 2 days rest. Also, they have been playing with excessive noise during practice, not taking the 12th man lightly, especially after too many pre-snap penalties against NY.

Cowboys next game is their home opener against Tampa. Other than being their home opener, theres no reason they would be looking past this week into next. They should be ready and focused, against an inferior Seattle team thats beat up and relying on a rookie QB who had a good preseason. Seattle has to prove to me they can win before I waste my money on them.

All that being said, I went from "all over Seattle", to leaning Cowboys -3, with possible game total under...or maybe even Seattle TT under. I just think the Cowboys Defense will really bring out the worst in Wilson.

Good luck!!
    Points Awarded:

Omaga gave nrok2118 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hpsanders21

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I agree.

Im from Seattle and I think Dallas is the better bet.

Wilson will be looking to make up for his below average showing in AZ, but I just don't see it happening. He shows a lot of promise but the sync and timing just isn't there yet.

Romo will have a good game and that's all it will take.

Dallas -3
    U42

Awesome-O
    Awesome-O's Avatar Become A Pro!

under under under

beg154860

Helluva write up brother making me feel better and better about this play lol yeah im banking on the fact that Dallas is clearly the superior team and I feel like they're desperately trying to shake their image of the past few years of losing games they are supposed to win. I think they realize how tough seattle is to play in and are not taking this game lightly seeing as they are playing in one of the best divisons in football and know they need to win as many out of division games as possible. 12th man always scares me and some crazy shit happens in that stadium but I think im going Dallas big good luck lets get it

beg154860

All in. Knock on Wood.

nrok2118

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    All in. Knock on Wood.

Dont think its all in worthy, but GL!

EvilBettor
    EvilBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    Can we trust the Cowboys tomorrow?
    No. I like Seattle.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas will cover the spread. I am 100% confident in this game. BOL

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

I dont trust dallas tomorow even though it seems like a no brainer this will be the letdown game of the week.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Letdown??? Why is that? Cowboys cover here.

EvilBettor
    EvilBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Dallas will cover the spread. I am 100% confident in this game. BOL
    Too bad you're not pro... otherwise, I would bet some points. Lucky you! LOL

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

i just have that feeling its all a guess, i might still bet it does seem to good to pass up by what everyone is saying

beg154860

I hate you Cowboys and fu*k you Romo