Baltimore looks good but can't bet them on the road right now
RG3skins are gonna be pounded by everyone and their mother and yes they look good but I'm staying away from this one....letdown game written all over in.
49ers look like the real deal but again another overhyped game and I'm staying away...its only been one week

The ones I like

chiefs ML +150

Last week there secondary was missing 5 starters...this week they could all be back. Hali for sure and flowers will probably play...that's huge

Dolphins ML +115

The final score last week was misleading. They stuck with houston til the fourth quarter. Tannehill isn't as bad as a lot of people think. Yes he's bad but they win here.

Vikings -2.5 -13

Andrew luck with get a lot better this year and can only improve but week 2 is still too early. Vikings D will pressure the rookie into throwing bad passes. Ponder looks better this year and with AP back the vikings will start 2-0 and that's about it for them this season. Colts will start 0-2

Cowboys -3 -125

Sometimes the public are on the right side. It's simple you can't overthink this one. 12th man is a tough place to play but Dallas has had a ton of rest and time to prepare. They are better in almost every area and there D looks much improved including Romo on offense. I like Wilson but they won't win this one. This is more of an important game for Dallas than most people think.

GL all this weekend!!!